Thursday, May 13, 2010

♥~Life with Eunice~♥

"Low Profile Day"with Eunice and we SHOCKED everyone!!^^

That day, I put my NEW cap on which I bought it at the "SOCKS CLUB" in Melbourne Central, basement level.. XD Seriously, I  Leopard Stuff!!! XD

PS: This series of photos are our TRUE-self!!! XD

I was trying to be "LADY-LIKE" that time but Eunice was just being herself!! XD

Cheese!!!! XD < What?! I don't love cheese that much!! Do you think I am a MOUSE?? > XD

Acting CUTE again... XD 

By that time, I came out with an idea :" Hey, Eunice! Let me try to squeeze out my baby face to show that I am so YOUNG!!! " XD

Eunice!!! What happened?? What so SOUR?? XD 

I seriously LOVE this picture!!!! ROAR!!! XD

*Peace*^^

Korean Connie and Japanese Eunice!!! XD hehehe~


Try to be COOL!!! XD 

Well, by that time we were trying to measure how LONG is our tongue!! XD XD

*SHY**SHY*~

Connie and Eunice again!!! XD 

Lunch at Old Town Mama Kopitiam at QV

If I am not mistaken, I think we had our lunch at around 3p.m with meng meng and meng na(er jie). Well, I think we were too EXCITED that time and we ordered bunch of food which we couldn't even FINISH EATING THEM!! OMG~

On our desk are:

Roti Tissue

Old town 3-colour-tea

Roti Planta

Roti Canai^^

Term Break in Sibu~

Well, after that day, I went again.. I went back home in Malaysia again to spend my term break. Before I went to airport, Eunice sent me in front of the Unilodge and her eyes were WATERY. I felt GUITLY again... Lol...

I took this picture just right after I went to the graveyard visiting my grandpa.. but before that, I CHANGED MY HAIR COLOUR!!! XD

Well, I really enjoyed my days in Sibu, as I met the person I wish to meet for so many days.. He is good, still looking great^^ And as I aspected, he brought his girlfriend back home.. I have GREAT memories about that^^

Thanks to Karina^^ Love ya~ 

Back in KL again and that day was the day I needed to return to Melbourne again... LOL! SAD SAD SAD!!! T.T!!
But still I tried to cheer myself up and I usually SUCCEED!! ^^

My outfit that day^^

I think I do prefer sticking my tongue out when I take pictures of myself^^hahahaha... XD

OMG~ I am so PALE!!!!!!! @.@!!!

After all that, I back in my BUSY Year 11's life again...=.=!! Really TIRING DAYS these days.. Haih... But I believe that my life will be still full of FUN as I know Joe who is my classmate in Year 12 Biology.. He is really FUNNY!! XD

Follow my blog then you will know more^^ hehehe... Love ya guys!! 

XOXO
@Huai Huai@

No comments:

Post a Comment