Sunday, May 8, 2011

♥ Japanese Outfit, Makeup and Wigs Day!!! XD ♥

07052011~~ 

A Saturday, hmmm.. What will other Year 12 students do on this way?? Probably studying for Sacs and burry themselves in the State library.. >.< Well me?? Hahaha.. Today it's my trying out "NEW STUFF" day!!!! XD 

For the makeup, I always do it as it is so prettay!!!! XD As this make up is my makeup tutor "TSUBASA MASUWAKA" from the Japan magazine, famous kawaii eye makeup! XD 


AHHHHHHHH~~~~ She is so PRETTAY~~~ XD

OMG~~~~ Her makeup is damn natural!! O.O!

Love her blonde hair!!!!! ~~~

OMG~~~ I love her outfit! XD

LEOPARD!!!!! XD ~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I ♥♥♥ her makeup!^^

My makeup is the one on the right!! Sweet and Girly!! Wohoo~~ ♥♥♥

I find out that if I put her photos and mine together I will be like a SUPER UGLY girl.. T.T!! So I decide to write some Bull Sh**t things here.. hehehehe.. Well This is me!!! 

My Japanese school girl like outfit!!!! Love it so much! Thanks to my best friend Meng Meng from introducing me where to buy it! ^^ ♥♥♥♥ you! XD

Tada!!! ^^

Acting cute.. =.=!! XD

Yeah~^^ 

During the evening time, there was something distracted me from all these make up and outfit craziness running inside me! Guess what?!!! Dinner time!!! I decided to take away NANDO'S!!!!!! Bahahaha.. But still i will be gaining so much weight because of this.. T.T!!! Gambatae!!! Diet plan! Go Go GO!!!!

Eating my favourite corn with mild basting!!!! XD

Now, back to our serious business here! Wigs competition!!!! XD < Wigs show i meant.. >.< > This is before:

My real hair... Nice and curly.. XD

First, dark and straight. However, a bit curly in the end of the hair! I love this one as I bought it with Meng Meng and she recommended me this^^ 


 Ready??? XD Student-like Connie is here!!!!!^^ 




ANY comment?? Haha..^^

Secondly, this one!! Classic mature middle fringe wig!! ^^ 


 I don't think it suits me a lot tho.. T.T!! 

 



 Shy shy.. >.

Following that, long curly hair!!! This one is my favourite! Good looking ash brown!!! XD 


I love this pic!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Acting cute again.. Lol!! XD



Chubby chubby face!! ^^


 Last but not least! Short curly hair!!^^







Done with my madness of wigs and japanese make up and it's time for me to sleep now.. XD Well in a correct term is lying on my bed and talking to my best friend!! XD 

Happy Mother's Day!!!!^^ < MISS YOU SO MUCH MUM.. T.T!!>


XOXO
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Connie~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment