Sunday, January 6, 2013

YEAR 2013 BRAND NEW START~ ♥

A Brand New Year~ 


06012013

          A brand new year brand new life, a new start leads towards a better ending. This is the 6th day of 2013 and this is my first blog since year 2011 8th of MAY.. >.< Well, at least I start blogging again yea? XD And I took a picture 2 days ago which is my first picture in 2013! Here is the picture: 

This is the picture taken after I finish doing my gym!XD 

[PRACTICALLY WE GIRLS CAN TAKE PICTURES EVERYWHERE EVEN WHEN WE ARE SWEATY AND SMELLY.. XD]

          HONESTLY speaking, I have been really hardworking on this "GYM MISSION" this is what I called it as I don't want make myself feeling bad about it since I HAVE BEEN FED LIKE A BEAR last year T.T Although I am really appreciate it as this DISASTER is caused by love.. XD I have been continuously working on *TREADMILLS*  for 1 hour everyday and *OTHER GYM EQUIPMENT FOR FITTING MY ARMS AND LEGS* for 1 and a half hour so in TOTAL 2.30 HOUR in gym! HOPEFULLY MY WEIGHT GOES DOWN SOON! AND IT DID! (By guess of course as I am too timid to weight it on scale.. >.<) But my shorts obviously become looser and I AM DAMN HAPPY ABOUT IT! YAY! @,@

          SO, THIS YEAR MY GOAL/RESOLUTION IS: 
LOSING MY WEIGHT TO 45KG! XD ~although it seems hopeless at the moment >.< ~

ALSO GOOD LUCK FOR ALL THE GIRLS THAT HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ME AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ON DIET GOAL! HAHA!

NOTE: IN THE NEXT BLOG I AM GONNA INTRODUCE MY TOKYO "SHOPPING" TRIP LAST YEAR DURING CHRISTMAS PERIOD! TIPS AND MAPS FOR BRANDED COSMETICS, CLOTHES AND BAGS! XD SO DON'T MISSED IT! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment