Sunday, November 1, 2009

DULL Sunday~=.=!!



Yesterday night, I slept at around 2a.m BUT this morning I woke up at around 10p.m and it was like FULLY 8 HOURS!!! YEAH~ ^^ Then I still lied on my "bed" BUT actually it is Meng Yi's room floor... Hehe... So, we decided to go down to have our breakfast!!! HOHOHO~ After I brushed my teeth and washed my face up, we went down to have our breakfast!!!^^ Actually it was extremely HARD for me to go downstairs with MY SPECS ON and WITHOUT tidying my hair up..LOL~ I went down and we found out that the HALLOWEEN decoration of our hostel's cafeteria was still there.. SO, I bet that you guys know what I am going to say....... TAKE PHOTO!!!! HUHU~^^




In front of the Cafeteria Door...^^



I have no idea what that was but I thought that must be a BIG BLACK YUCK SPIDER lamp decoration.. LOL~



The balloons were all around the floor~



Spider web Cafeteria.. XD


Well, this morning, we had sausage, boiled eggs, red bean and meat pie for breakfast^^ Sounded nice right? BUT don't being CHEAT by the words!! It was just an ordinary breakfast although it was the most special breakfast among the whole week!!! WTF! Anyway, me and Meng Yi had 2 slices of bread for extra morning tea.. HOHO~ 


Meng Yi's Breakfast plate...^^


My Breakfast plate with one glass of Apple juice and low fast Milk^^


While I was waiting for the bread to "DING!!!!!" XD


Before and After... HOHO~


Actually I didn't want to show you guys these pictures of me and Meng Yi without putting any UV base as it was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO UGLY FOR ME AND IT WAS SO SHIT!! =.=!


JUST for the blog okay?? No COPY AND PASTE ALLOWED!!




























I really don't want to do this....
































Haizzzz......




























Okay okay...




























Count 1-20... XD


























1...


























2...


























3...




























4...




























5...




























6...




























7...




























8...




























9...




























10...




























15...




























20!!!!!!!!




























SHIT!!!!!






























Meng Yi eating her breakfast!!^^


Me having my breakfast and it was FUCKING SHIT!!!!! UGLY!!! LOL~


After that, we went upstairs and I started to study my Biology which is going to be tested tomorrow and it was so SHIT that I forgot to bring EVERY SINGLE THING about BIOLOGY back from my locker and that FUCKING school didn't even open during Saturday morning..=.=!! Luckily, Deric willing to lend me his Biology textbook... Tell you guys one thing, I FINISHED STUDYING all the chapters that I should review in 2 HOURS!!!! WOHOO~^^ BUT then, I went to have my bath at around 3p.m!!! 3p.m??!!! OMG~ Anyway, after I finished having my bath, we went to Melbourne Centre as I wanted to buy my broadband recharge for spare as I AFRAID that I would use up my broadband credit in ONE DAY time...LOL~ Then, Meng Yi and I went to QV 's Officework, to find my printer's ink and Meng Yi wanted to look out for the Window 7's software disc. Well, I did buy something at there but not Meng Yi as she was more prefer to go back to Malaysia and buy them there.. ^^


On our way back, we were still wondering about either we were going to Coconut House to buy something to eat or just Tea-Up to buy some drinks.. LAST CONCLUSION is: Go to Tea-Up and buy some drinks!!! XD Well, I bought a "STRAWBERRY YOGHURT MILK SHAKE" and Meng Yi was still prefer to "TARO" red milk tea.. BUT THEN, she found out that the worker there added GREEN MILK TEA not RED MILK TEA..LOL~  Well, on our way, I found out that the cover of my drink was ARIES HOROSCOPE!!!!! XD That was his horoscope!!! OMG~ >.< So HAPPY!!!!!!!^^


YOU GUYS SEE: hehe...


Hahahahahaha...~^^


This is my "STRAWBERRY YOGHURT MILK SHAKE"^^..


Me with my drink!!!^^ (BAD, ILL LOOKING FACE T.T!!)



This one looked a lot BETTER!!^^


Then after that, I changed my pyjamas on and updated my blog from that time until now... And I felt SICK SOMEHOW to update my blog for so long time...=.=!!! SHIT! Anyway, I want to sleep now as I was really TIRED now..


See you guys tomorrow^^ Good Night~








XOXO
@Huai Huai@

No comments:

Post a Comment