Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday~ The Start of the School Day, and the BIOLOGY Test~=.=!!

BIOLOGY TEST on Monday.. As I mentioned, I was TOTALLY forgot everything about the test and I didn't bring back anything about it to study and YET that FUCKING school didn't open on Saturday so that I needed to borrow Deric's textbook to study.. Well, did I finish studying all the 4 BIG chapters that were going to be tested on Monday???!! Yes I did, but in a specific way of saying is: NO! I DIDN'T! I was just marking around and just see through from pages to pages and SKIP all of the "unimportant" part which was IMPORTANT! SHIT~


Well, I slept in Meng Yi's room again last Sunday night as my room could be said as SAUNA room..=.=!! So I had no choice BUT stayed in her room. The next morning, I woke up at 6.45a.m which was counted as the earliest morning that I woke up and I went out quietly, brought along Meng Yi's room key as I sacred that I would forgot something important and her room and I didn't wish to wake her up, AS NOBODY WOULD WISH THAT!!! XD YOU NEVER SEE HOW SCARY  SHE IS WHEN SHE IS WOKEN UP BY SOMEBODY!! LOL... (Meng Yi, please don't mind I said that..>.BLA BLA BLA as usual and I was so HEADACHE that what was I going to wear by that time because the weather was really UNSTABLE. 


MORNING: 15.7 'C


AFTERNOON: 29'C!!!!


WHAT THE HELL??!! =.=!! Anyway, I still wore my Orangish T-shirt and my GUESS shorts with my black MNG's jacket to face that kind of SHIT weather. 


My out fit to school on Monday~


I was trying to smile to face my Biology Test later..T.T!!


Just before I went to school^^


When I reached school, I was quite early by that time so I was trying to waste the time at my locker doing nothing but just tidying up my locker as my locker is FULL OF RUBBISH!!! LOl~ Not the real RUBBISH but the useless books that I used for my 1st semester before..Hehe.. I went up to my class at 10th floor and I saw Minnie was sitting beside Virginia and they seemed like having a lot of fun talking to each other, honestly, I never see that kind of smile from Virginia when she is with me.. I felt, BAD at that moment and I just sat beside Minnie quietly, not saying anything.. I didn't know why I was so FURIOUS at the time and I thought Minnie is going to snatch Virginia from me..T.T!! ( Sorry Virginia, I didn't tell you about it because I didn't want you to think that I am a GREEDY and UGLY person...) After I finished my Maths class, Virginia did asked me why I was so so QUIET in the class as I NEVER being QUIET before.. XD Anyway, we were back together again after Business Class and I brought my Biology Textbook along with me in order to read through again during my lunch time.. Haizzz...


Corroke from Sakura!!!^^ ( My Lunch )


Still studying HARD for my Biology Test!XD


Eating while studying in UME.. >.


HOHO~ Beef Udon!!!! ^^


ZOOM in!!!! Haha..


Wao~ I was so so so so so so FULL during my Health Class and it made me feel really sleepy.. LOL! After that, test time!!!! WTF!! I was so so so so so NERVOUS at that time and Dennis, my Biology Class classmate was also seemed to be really nervous and worrying about the test.. ^^ The time had arrived, and the moment that Mrs Ryan passed down the test papers, I was DANCING WITH JOY as the test was not that DIFFICULT as I thought!! XD 


I think I better just SKIP the part after my Biology Class as it was just too BORING to talk about.. Hehe..  After school, I accompanied Showdi, who is a Chinese Girl from my class to go to GUCCI at Collins Street!! SO HAPPY!!!~~ Wohoo~ Showdi wanted to buy a birthday present for her mother when her birthday was nearby..^^ She is really being a GOOD and SWEET daughter.^^ That was a long long long journey to Collins St as I had forgotten where is the direction. BUT finally, we arrived!!! HOHO~ She bought the LATEST colour and STYLE wallet for her mother which made me wanted to have one of them as well. Hmm... We were really unlucky as we met a NEW worker and she didn't know anything...=.=!! SHIT! On our way back, I went to SUSHI SUSHI to buy myself a dinner..^^


My dinner.. ( Sorry ya, I lied to you guys as I don't want to make you guys feeling not going out to have dinner and I wished to go with you guys.. Actually I did ate one of them.. I am so SORRY!T.T!! I won't do that next time for sure.. )


Me with my dinner!!^^


AFTER I CHANGED MY CLOTHES...


Start eating lo!!! XD


After that, I heard there was somebody knocking at my door and I saw Meng Yi was outside my room!! WOHOO~ Welcome back!!^^ Anyway, we went out to have our dinner as in our group, Andrea, Elaine, Me and Meng Yi.. Haha.. At first, we decided to go to Coconut House BUT we found out that Coconut House was closed as there was a renovation.. LOL! Then, we decided to go to Tea-Up to buy ourselves drinks and we went to Rose Garden!! HOHO~ GUESS WHAT?? I ordered STRAWBERRY YOGHURT MILK SHAKE again!!! hehe.. WHAT IS THAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT??!! That was the cover was still ARIES HOROSCOPE!!!! HOHO~ If you guys did read my previous blog you will definitely know why am I so HAPPY!!^^ HEHE...


See... I got proof!^^


Aries!!!^^


STRAWBERRY YOGHURT MILK SHAKE!!! YEAH~


Then, we went to SAFEWAY at QV as Andrea wanted to buy something^^ We went back to Melbourne Centre and Meng Yi and me bought 4 mangoes for ourselves^^ Hehe.. Big mangoes!!!!^^ We went back and I just fell asleep in my "bed" on Meng Yi's room floor.. XD Just until Andrea came to her room and I was woken up by the voice.. Haha..( No Need to feel sorry Andrea, as I think that was the time I should wake up!!!^^ ) So we chatted and chatted and chatted until I discovered my old photos last year and Meng Yi said that during that time, I looked more " 16 " than I was now.. LOL~ Then I showed my photos to Andrea and she did agree with that as well!!! Haha..  During last year, I had my FRINGE and having a little curl on the edge of my hair.. LOL!!! Show you guys some photos of me.. XD Andrea said that I was so so so so CUTE last time.. XD




Any comment???? Haha.. 


Nevermind, let's do some comparison^^


BEFORE( April 2008 ) AND AFTER ( April 2009 )


Haha... Any comment??^^ Anyway, I will update my blog again tonight^^ Wait ya guys!!^^








XOXO
@Huai Huai@




No comments:

Post a Comment