Monday, January 24, 2011

♥ Just being random and stories about those days I didn't mention^^ hehehe.. ♥

One day before I went to Singapore:

Well this day, I was looking for new Korean Songs dreadfully as I had been a while didn't update my music library, especially SNSD 3rd Mini Album - Hoot, and 2PM's I'll be back, and also T-ARA, Kara, and my favourite group SHINEE!!!! XD

snsd_hoot_cover.jpg
SNSD Hoot

20101016_2pmillbeback.jpg
2PM I'll be back

20101201_tiara_1.jpg
T-ara

listen-to-all-the-tracks-from-karas-lupin.jpg
Kara

20101005_shinee_1.jpg
SHINEE!!! XD



And I hope that I won't be caught for downloading too much songs... >.ONEW in SHINEE is damn CUTE!!!!!! XD hehehehe see this photo below:









See how CUTE he is!! XD

Meng Meng's Birthday^^

Meng Meng's birthday is on 15th Jan and it's super near my baby sister's birthday.. That day I had a super duper BRAVE move! Putting on my eyelashes and it actually did look like a Japanese style girl!! XD 

No+1+,+Dolly+Sweet.jpg

And 

No+6+,+Baby+Cute.jpg


It came out like this: 





Sorry for the bad quality of the photos but I think the lashes did fit to their purpose! XD Happy that I actually bought it! ^^ And BAD NEWS is : Dolly wink no.1 TOTALLY as in TOTALLY out of stock in Singapore and KL.. T.T!!!  

Singapore Trip~ ♥

Singapore Trip? Sounds relaxing but actually it's totally another version of ARMY TRAINING!! T.T!!! Everyday woke up at 8 in order to get ourselves ready for the shopping season.. OH GOSH!! Everybody said shopping needs $$$$$$$$$$$ but to me shopping needs ENERGY! I walked for the whole day with my mum and her shopper holic < is it that how it spells?? Not very sure >.< > sickness we actually shop 3 days 3 nights NON-STOP! =.=! But still it's worth as I bought a lot of stuff and get to see my dear BABE!!! Hehehehe.. Not face to face but secretly.. XD bahahahaha.. 

The other thing is I actually met my old schoolmates at Singapore whose mum is my mum's best friends..=.=!! World is still too small for me.. lol.. By the way, here is her photo (I don't wish that she can see this..>.<)

photo.php.jpg
The girl on the right that's her.. Victoria Hii^^ Her first impression to me, she is SUPER DUPER TALL!!! T.T!

And yet she is now in Melbourne studying the same school as mine again.. Living in the same building and I am looking forward to meet her when I get back in Melbourne next month^^ She is adorable and lovely^^ Most importantly, she has the same topics as me!!! XD bahahahahaha.. Hope that she will be doing fine in her MUFY course.. Goodluck to her!^^ And everybody else too! XD

*I guess that's all for tonight guys! Talkative girl still need some rest to boost up herself in order to update her blog everyday!^^ 

Next topic : Exhausted Holiday =.=!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment