Friday, January 7, 2011

♥ 18th of December 2010!! XD ♥

Trying New Makeup Day!

 Well, still remember that day, it's after I went to the saloon that I always go to re-dye my hair^^ My new hair colour is a bit dark but now it's alright as hair colour will fade^^ XD And now I am happy with my hair colour now.. XD That day, I sat in the saloon for almost 5 hours and because of the previous nightmare it made me even more hard to stay awake... >.

After I went back home, I read through all my Popteen Magazine and I found out there is a BRILLIANT new makeup skills for me!!! XD But still, I don't think I actually got the right way... T.T!!! However I still like the makeup^^ Hehehe...

This is before the make up.. Small eyes...>.<

 This is after I put on all those eyeshadows and fake lashes...

 The far view of the makeup^^

 This is with both eyes^^

And clearer view..^^

What do you guys think about this makeup?? Nice or not nice?? XD For me it's still okay but still The eyelashes makes me not that comfortable... >.<

XOXO.... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment