Saturday, December 11, 2010

♥ Tiring day plus LAZY day~ XD ♥

Holidays in Sibu:

Apparently I guess this is one of the laziest day of my life.. OMG.. Even lazy enough for not updating my blog.. XD hahaha.. Btw this will be a very brief blog.. hahaha.. Woke up in the morning, and my breakfast is this: 

My favourite dishes are all here!!!! XD

Char xiao bao and yam kueh.. XD hehehe...

Egg tarts and "half moon"!!!! XD

As usual, after my breakfast, I chat with my babe but that day is special as that day was the last day he stay in Melbourne, so we barely talk as he was like having a last minute packing.. XD Boys... Well, while I waiting for 4.30p.m to arrive,  I watched TV and so on.. Like usual everyday the same nothing change at all.. Honestly, I hope it will change as I really wanna have some friends that can be bitching up with me and have fun during this holiday. However, the truth is there is nobody there.. Well there is but THEY ARE ALL HAVING SPM.. T.T!! 

When 4.30p.m was here, I went out to play with my dog again!! XD I couldn't get it why they always quarrelling or I should say FIGHTING?lol.. But still, they are still as ADORABLE as I think they are^^ hehehe.. Hey don't think that playing with dog"S" is an easy job! My doggies are damn hyper active and sometimes just makes you damn tired!! XD BUT! I still love to play with them. Why?? BECAUSE I AM A STUBBORN HEAD! XD

Ti Toe under the bench.. XD

Exhausted Scooby-like,.. XD

He was trying to lick my phone but still, TOO LATE!!! BAHAHAHAHA

That night's dinner was my favourite as my grandpa prepared a lot of my favourite dishes!! XD

Ikan bilis!!! XD

Lady finger!^^

Small fried fish

"wu chang rou"

Vegetables!! hahaha (and i know someone doesn't like it very much!^^)

And desert! Green bean soup!! XD damn nice.. I ♥ it!!! XD

This is what a call another day.. And I hope there is some changes to it but still.. Haiz... DX Btw it's time to go on to another passage!! XD 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment