Wednesday, December 1, 2010

♥ My true feeling and the truth ♥

Hey everybody, it has been a long time that i didn't update my blog but today it will be the day a SPECIAL day which is 2 days before I leave Melbourne for the year end holiday.. Why is it SPECIAL?

This is the truth review:

Well, I fall in love with this guy, a guy who loves me much more than he loves himself. Although it is not a very long period of time, but it has been mostly 7 months. This 7 months can be classified as the sweetest days I have been through these days. He is the one who let me trust so much in love, love is the sweetest and how you feel when you really fall in love with somebody..

At first when I met him in my biology class, the first sight and the first impression on him it's just: WHAT A NERDY GUY, HE LOOKS RETARDED! WHO WILL WEAR A COAT DURING SUMMER?  However, this feeling never access to me again after I really get to know him. He is the FUNNIEST person I ever met. Sometimes he is really retarded but still I like to hang out with people like him^^ Well long story can't finish it here but you know things happen. 

Jump to the main point, he need to go back to his hometown to attend the national service for the next 2 years. But we just started, and everything just starts to become perfect and I just moved my stuff to my new room today with him, the fate of I am going back to Malaysia is just in 2 days. We just left 2 days to be together before he goes to his army thing. The pain of separating the bond between two people?? It's just too pain for me to accept the fate. I read his poem few nights ago and my tears just rolled down when I finish reading it and I loved it. This is the poem:


There we were, out on park's bench,
Laughing, playing, sipping french.
We used to lock, our small cold hands,
But to London, they had you sent.

There you go, so far from home,
I hate the silence, being alone.
Absence of your voice, from my phone,
A chance for me to move along.

I read the papers to clear my mind,
But thoughts of you laughing, never left me behind.
I thought but sure, London is fine,
Letting you leave, sure i was blind.

I can't let my tears hold, I call out your name,
Hoping within, that you'd do the same.
Out on the play field, I've lost the game,
I might as well be, a beggar a lame.

I go out with Cindy and Cathrina too,
But all I can think of, is my time with you.
Never a moment, with nothing to do,
Now I just sit here, and pine for you.

I long for your kisses, over again,
You are my lover, my best friend.
I wish to be in, your arms again,
I sit all alone in our park's bench.

I dropped our picture, on the floor,
I leave, I can't take it anymore.
I walk through my large, gray front door,
And there you stood, you didn't leave me at all.

You took me out, to our bench again,
The place we first met, my love, sweet Jen.
You picked up our picture, and dust off the sand,
You held my hand, and all's right again.


Now my heart just like being torn apart every time I saw my calendar.
2 days.. Should I be happy or should I be sad? Tears just can't stop rolling down on my cheeks.. Just unfair, so unfair.. Whenever I think about next year my life without him, my heart just feel damn pain and I know somehow to some of you 2 years doesn't mean anything but to me being separate for 2 years it's just a pain.. Not fair really NOT FAIR!
* To him: I really love you, I do.. And I will wait for you until you're back so don't you worry alright? ^^ Love you...♥