Thursday, December 9, 2010

♥ Sleepless night plus a furious day.. =.=!! ♥

Holidays in Sibu:


Hi everyone^^ Well this is about yesterday which is on 8th of December.. To me time passes SUPER fast as actually the day of iPhone 4 white coming out in market is around at 11th Of December^^ Hahaha.. I can't wait for getting one of those^^ Anyway, this is about yesterday the sleepless night I had.. At around 6.32p.m Melbourne time, I called my babe and he answered.. As everybody will know, my babe was still half asleep. I felt SUPER BAD calling him like that without considering his feeling and his health. So, I decided to convince him to hang up the phone and he did. However, I was still carrying that emptiness trying to make myself exhausted so at least I could close my eyes. I played games that I just installed in my iPhone 3GS. But still, I was TOO awake! Playing games until like 7.32a.m in the morning, my eyes FINALLY surrender from all this radiation from my phone and I slept. After a few hours, my mum budged in my room and woke me up.. And I was like WHAT THE.... Still, I woke up with a pair of sleepy eyes.

After washing up myself, I went down to my dining room and I saw these!!!! My favourite "kueh" XD It's actually, well I can say Malay and Chinese snacks..^^

 OMG~ My favourite!!!! XD

 Panggang^^ Malay snacks^^ hehehe

 And this!!!! LAKSA!!!!! XD My babe love this a lot but still he doesn't know how ours taste like.. But I CAN GUARANTEE that OURS is BETTER than PENANG LAKSA!!! XD

 Shaw Mai^^ hehehe

After all this, as usual, I watched TV in my mum's room while chatting with my dear at msn and skype^^ And I would wait for 4.30p.m, which is when my doggies had been fed and finish their BIG business^^ So that I can actually play with them and train them plus fed them some pet snacks^^ hehehe.. When 4.30p.m was here, Sibu started raining. Not very heavily but still it stopped all of us from going out and play. So, no pictures, no fun... >.

However, after I put them in their cages, I went back in my house, sitting on my sofa and started watching TV with my grandparents. However I was not even concentrating as I was sms-ing with my babe to know that how is he doing for that day.. ^^ Not long after that, I saw lights came through the glass, not strong but I could tell that's my parents' cars light. Parents were back and we had our dinner together^^ Last night dinner, I had both of my favourite dishes: 

 "Ba Zheng soup"

 Tomato and Egg^^

Finishing up my dinner, my mum wanted to get something from night market. So, we set off to night market still as crowded as last last night but still the stall that sells the stuff that my mum wanted was still not opening.. My dad just bought us some of the "half moon" that I mentioned in my last blog and some "doufu hua" and some handmade soya milk for last night supper.. XD

 I really love "half moon" ~

"Doufu hua" This is one of my favourite too!^^ As it is a desert and it's watery^^ hehehe..

But guess what? After last last night insomnia, I FELL ASLEEP in my dad's car while he was still getting all these stuff. I guess it's the outcome of drinking the "ba zheng soup" but still thanks to it as I slept very well last night^^ 

Well my next blog will be on today's activities^^ hehehe.. Hope that my dear friends will like my blog.. XD

XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment