Sunday, December 5, 2010

The poem that my babe wrote for me... T.T!!!

This is what he wrote to me:


Connie K
I know a girl,


who lays by a tree.
Her eyes are filled,
with agony.
The man who carved,
her love story.
Pulled apart,
for his nation set free.

Oh my baby wipe your tears.
don’t worry my sweetheart,
 I’ll be back here for sure.
Keep me in mind,
i will always be near.
You are my beauty,
 my lover my dear.

I know right now,
 your eyes are sore.
But stay as you are,
the girl i adore.
Just wait i’ll come knocking,
 on your door.
And we’ll be together,
 forever more.

Hold my shirt baby,


in remembrance of me.
Not long from now,
i’ll be in it you’ll see.
You’ll not live alone,
but in my company.
And soon create,
our own family tree.

If i were to look back,
on that day.
I wouldn’t have changed things,
in any way.
My time of perfection,
would always stay.
Just like my love,
to Connie K.

P.s: Hey there, I wish that you did follow my blog and read it everytime as this blog reflex all my emotions and true feelings about my life, I promise will update it everyday in order to let my best friends and you to read... Love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment