Thursday, December 9, 2010

♥ Relaxing day on 6th Dec!!^^ Playing with my doggies!!! XD ♥

What a relaxing day...^^





Hi everyone!!! ^^ Happy to see you guys here in bloggie again^^ Sorry for last night as I didn't update at all.. DX So sorry, as I was like too exhausted after playing with my cute puppies, OOPS! I meant doggies^^  Well if I am not wrong I woke up at around 10a.m in the morning and as usual I tidy up my bed and smelling my babe's shirt
hehehe.. Miss him so much.. T.T, craving for so long!! XD <INDO MEE>




While I was eating my "INDO MEE" and watching tv, I told my babe that I would be going to feed my doggies  at around 4.30p.m. My babe said he wants to see my dogs so I decided to bring my lappie along and show him my doggies through skype^^ Haha... But the first thing he said is:" That's a VERY SMALL German Shepherd!! " And I was like =.=!! But still it's really alright for me.. XD As I admitted that.. ^^ He is very small^^ 

Ti Toe!!! XD <This is the German Shepherd, what can you expect from a 5 months dog?? XD>

Debo^^

This is Mickey, damn cute and SUPER obedient^^

Honestly, she loves to lie on my legs.. XD

Ti Toe, naughty one, look at his tongue.. XD

This is the face when I rubbed his tummy.. XD

This is Scooby, damn fierce.. but very nice to me^^

See, hahaha.. Very cute Dalmation^^

After all this, I was like super sweaty so I decided to bath.. Nothing special happened after that, dinner watching tv, talk to my babe through phone while I was in the toilet.. Followed by that, it's sleeping time^^ But before that I saw an interesting show on TV so I watched it with my dad for a while then I went to bed... 

Guess what until that time I still can't fall asleep and I guess I have insomnia again... T.T!!! What the.. And I hope that I really can fall asleep.. >.

To be continued.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment