Tuesday, September 8, 2009

~I am still Missing Him~

8th September, a LONELY day for me. Soo Jin is not coming to school since the first line of the class. I didn't receive any text from her, no calls, no news about her. I guessed, she is going to her new school to see around. I guess it is a good start to let me get use of the days without Soo Jin around after this holiday. Well, I felt sucks! I just want Soo Jin to accompany. Don't misunderstand me, I am not a lesbian but I am just a girl who needs a friend really much. During Maths class and Business class, I was sitting alone, not talking too much which is considered as unusual thing that happened on me. Well, it did happen to me today. Just because of Soo Jin is not around me. When I finished my Business class, I tried to call Do Youn   and invited her to have a lunch with me but, what I got is, no answer. She didn't even answer my call. It was fine for me although it was quite hurt. Luckily, I met Fay who is in the same class with me during my ESL class, she is a cute girl, always being overacting and my ESL teacher, Mr. Villella finds out that she is an interesting girl and so do I^^ She and her friends or I should say one of them is not really considered as friend but a "PARASITE". I had no choice for that moment so we went to the student common room at the ground floor together. I think the luck is playing around with me as we found out that the common room is crowded with students and it is quite unusual to happen at that time. So, we decided to wait for a sit to have our lunch. After we waited for around 20 minutes, we finally got a table which is enough for all of us. I never had that kind of feeling before and I was embarrassed to find a topic to talk to them. They are so QUIET! So, I just sat still and finished up my lunch as quickly as I could.
The next class was Health. I was still alone. But in the same bench of mine, there are still Virginia and Minnie who I usually talk to. Today, Mr. Somsie asked us to finish up all the tables about the amount of Kilo joules(energy) depends on the type of food in the list. OMG!! That was terrible and annoying!!! I really hate finding out all those food in the lists that full of ANT'S WRITING. Urghhhh... I tried to finish it as there was no Soo Jin around and at the same time, I found out that Jeanie, who is the only one I know and same class with me in the Year 11 Biology was also away as well. How SUCK is that?!
Well, after Health class, I hang out with Virginia and she had her lunch. This is my FIRST time hang out with a INDONESIAN. I usually hate indonesian when I was still in Malaysia as both of my maids are Indonesian. But, I found out that it was quite interesting to hang out with her as she is quite funny sometimes^^
Biology class, another DISASTER! We were having a new teacher whose name is Ms. Azmitia although she prefers we call her Ms. A. She is a training teacher who is going to teach us for 5 weeks. Honestly, I hate new, non-experienced teacher to teach me my favourite subject. But to my thoughts, she is also having a hard time to teach us as she is still learning and she is seemed quite nervous about it. I didn't blame, how surprised! ESL, debate discussion, BORING! Nothing to talk about it. Science, Ms. A again, complaining by our top student, Cherry. She is always complaining this and that but morally, I didn't agree with her as Ms. A is still learning to become a better teacher. She is still LEARNING! UNDERSTAND?? And I know that doesn't feel so good.
During my second break class, I saw Mr. Mix again. He had a serious black circle and he seemed like ill, skinny and exhausted. He told me that he slept at 4a.m last night. Well, so what?! Just go to bed earlier? Well, I didn't know why I felt so happy to talk to him although our conversation was short. I still trust myself deeply that I love another boy who doesn't love me tough. It is quite sad to talk about it but still, I will not change my mind. 
Soo Jin, can you please come to school tomorrow? Please? T.T I hate the feeling of loneliness, I will get depressed and you know that I don't like to be depressed.. Haha.. Actually tomorrow is our activity day but it has postponed to this Friday due to it will be raining tomorrow. Thus, this Friday is Karina's birthday! I will try to think a trick on her.XD Apologize for not writing in my blog as she knows my blog address and I don't wish that she knows what is my plan...hehe..^^
So that's all for tonight. I am so tired and I want to go to bed earlier although there is no different.^^ Goodnight then^^

No comments:

Post a Comment