Saturday, September 12, 2009

(T.T)Exhausted me...(T.T)

This morning, I was having a really bad aching back and my whole body couldn't even move..=.=!! I spent a night in Meng Yi's room and unusually, her room was warmer than mine last night, but still okay for me as I was SERIOUSLY EXHAUSTED! The 1.2 km run had bring me down to HELL, I told myself, no more next time! 
There was nothing special for today as both of us were so lazy and tired to go shopping and walk around in the city but we decided to buy ourselves lunch at Rose Garden where is not far away from our hostel. However, we ended up with going to the HSBC because I reminded her that she needed to go to the bank today. "LUCKILY", the HSBC bank was closed, so we decided to walk back to Melbourne Centre to meet Bella and have a look at the new fake nails set that had arrived. But, Bella was not working today. So, we bought ourselves one cup of Lucky Cup each and we went to the Rose Garden to buy our lunch, I had a plate of Black pepper chicken rice while Meng Yi had a plate of 酶菜扣肉饭 both of those were really delicious..
Well, basically, we were playing our own laptop during the whole day until we heard that Vincent and others are going to have steam pot tonight but I thought the plan was ruined. So, Meng Yi came out with an idea of going out together tonight and just 4 of us to have our own Steam pot Party. At first, I was thinking about maybe I am going to have a nap or something else instead of going out as I was really exhausted! However, I didn't want to ruin the atmosphere and everyone's expectation, so I just go to have a bath and dress up myself.(+.+) But still, I was so LAZY!!!! 
Honestly, I didn't regret to have the STEAM POT dinner tonight as I really enjoyed it.^^ Well, I think I just stop here as I am really tired tonight, but I swear that there will be another interesting story from me tomorrow night as I am going to play badminton with my friend, Cherry and hopefully I can meet the boy who I saw at the very first time I went to the badminton game. Because, he is AWESOME and SWEET looking^^...haha... Did I sound like a BITCH??XD
Anyway, have a sweet dream everybody^^

No comments:

Post a Comment