Saturday, September 5, 2009

~The Second-first Blog~

Well,this is my second-first blog^^WHY?!! This is because I did create a blog before but I don't even go and write on it. However, I create a new blog for myself to record every single thing that happens in my life no matter where am I.. Today is 5th of September, Saturday, I stay at my stupid, PRISON like hostel for whole day, replying comments at Friendster and playing Maple for just like 30 minutes. Today for me is really BORDED LIKE HELL! But I am still alright for it because at least I  still have a friend who accompany me in her room.I am so lucky to have a friend like her. This is because I  feel like I can still have the feelings of home although I am far apart from where I call HOME..
When I was alone staring at my Mac and my best friend is having her nap, I had thought many things that I lost during my past few years. I lost my friends, I lost my happiness, I lost my trust towards all my friends. That feeling is really sucks! I miss all my friends at Sibu deadly but I myself didn't even have time to contact them. Guys, I miss our school, I miss our memories, I miss my home! Melbourne is where I have a lots of suffering since the very first second that I arrived here. I miss my parents a lot, I wish I had never decide to come to Melbourne. To me, I have been here in Melbourne for 9 months long and I had get use of my lifestyle here. At least I have no too much problems that I can't settle at the moment.
The thing is, my best friend, Soo Jin, who is a Korean Girl I met in Melbourne, is going to transfer to another Government School for her own future as she doesn't like our recent school after this coming holiday. It is quite sad for me as if she gone, I will be really alone. So, the day she goes later, I can bet that I will cry like HELL. I am sure that I will miss her so much!
Well,that's all for today^^ I will be back..Oh ya, I forget to mention about the SUPER JUNIOR from Korea. I really LOVE THEM!!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment