Friday, September 11, 2009

Tiring AcTiviTy dAy!!!!


7.40a.m, very obviously, I woke up late today. This is because today is my Year 10 activity day^^After I finished preparing, I went to school with Meng Yi but when we reached school, it was just 8.42a.m. However, my meeting time is 9.30a.m..=.=!!! I reached school like 45 minutes earlier.. Damn it! But I was lucky this morning as I saw my team member, Jean, who is really tall and thin, and he is a vietnamese. Haha.. So, I went to meet him outside the common room and I saw Wyman who is my sweet enemy during my school camp last few months ago. His mum is a Japan citizen and he can understand Japanese which is my most favourite language^^ He is still the same, same hairstyle, sleepy looking, floppy, and still FAT!!XD
After then, we started to chat and talking something that could not make any sense. But I really enjoyed our conversation as we had been a while we didn't talk to each other since last term after we finished our camp. Not really long time after that, my NEW ENEMY, Paul, who is having a blonde strange looking hair, came to the chairs in front of the common room. He was still in his SWEET DREAM as his eyes told me that^^ We had a small argument between each other which I felt is quite sweet. After and after, more and more people came, Sally was sitting beside me and I was so surprise that she is so NORMAL which is out of my expectation!!!! I couldn't imagine that our INSANE GIRL will acting that normally! Maybe she received a bunch of treatment back to China last term which made her so NORMAL this term!!!^^ Actually it is really bad to talk about it like that but it is my real thought from my heart. We went to our destination, Flagstaff Park which is not really far away from our school on foot. During our walk, the wind was so strong that I could feel that I couldn't even go straight forward when the wind blew towards me! The wind blew up all the dust, leaves, small brunches and even TRASH! And they hit my leg as I was wearing a sporty short and it was PAIN!T.T Paul was keep on playing with my bun hair on the way we went to the park. It was annoying sometimes but fair enough^^ 
At first, we were divided into 4 groups as we were told during our homeroom and I am in the group of William. For the soccer and footy section, they were the first to go to have their warming up which was running around the court. Well, for us, running section, our first mission was to warm up ourselves by running the whole way round the border of the Flagstaff Park which you can't even imagine HOW FAR IS IT?! We were told each person in each group is going to run for 1.2 km which is really FAR!! I hate it but I have no choice as I don't know how to play either soccer or footy. The teacher in charge brought us to see our runway and leaded us to do some stretching. Today's weather is really perfect for going out to do some exercise^^
After we finished our warming up, the competition was started. Out of my expectation again, Kim and Jean decided that I am the first runner of our group and I can tell how STRESS was that! Well, Joey was the second runner, Jean was the third and Kim was the first runner. I found out that there was a disaster when I knew that my competitor were all boys for other 3 groups and I was the ONLY GIRL!! When I heard the whistle, I didn't care that whether my competitors were boys or girls and I just ran for my life! But I think I had make a serious mistake at the start of the run, I speeded up and I felt exhausted when I reached the 2nd corner. OMG!! I felt like DIEING!!! I used my mouth to breathe in more oxygen but I don't think it was a good idea as today's wind is really strong which blew all the dust and dirt into my mouth which made my throat not feeling really well. Guess what I was the last one in the first round, I felt terrible but Kim comforted me that I was good enough as I was competing with boys.. Tell you guys one thing, Jean is my HERO!!! He was really fast and he helped all the members in our group to win  the running section^^ I was so happy and I danced with joy!!!! 
After that, I was forced to join the soccer group..=.=!!! I don't even know how to play soccer why I needed to join the soccer team???!!! MD.. Guess what? I think I was really a JERK and I was not the one who is hitting the ball but the ball was the one who hits me in my face! How painful it was! OMG~ I felt like my jaws were not in the right place! Haiz.. But it was really a good news that we were having pizza for lunch! And it was a delicious lunch!!! I love it~haha..
We finished our activity day like around 1.30p.m and I walked back to hostel with Soo Jin and behind her back, me and Do Youn and others had planned a SURPRISE PARTY for her...XD I was really excited to see how is her expression!!!^^ So as usual, I will make up and dress perfectly to attend this kind of party although it was really sad for me^^ At first, Do Youn decided to go to Karaoke but others were thinking of having a delicious dinner.. So our last decision is, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE DINNER!!! So, I met them at the ground floor of the school and I found out that I was the only one who is dressed. Or I should say, I was the only one who has time to dress myself up..XD So, we went to the restaurant which is quite near from our school and it just took for 5 minutes or even less to reach there and Do Youn called Soo Jin as far as we reached the restaurant. It is a sweet little small Korean Restaurant which is really good in cooking delicious korean food and I really enjoyed it^^ Just when Soo Jin came to the restaurant she was really surprise with all of us and the cake we put right on the table,. She was just keep on saying WHAT IS THAT? And I found out that it was really amusing me^^ I could see that Soo Jin was really touch to our plan and I was so glad that she did^^ Because, she is my best friend ever in Melbourne and I am going to miss her deadly next term..T.T!!!
Well, today is Karina's birthday and I had great her last night when it was 12a.m in Melbourne and I still wish to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to her in here. So wish her dreams will come true^^ And I think that's all for today as I was really exhausted by the "SHORT RUN" today, so I am going to bed now.. So tata..
From:XOXO(^.~)

No comments:

Post a Comment