Tuesday, September 15, 2009

~我的往事~(^.^)

Well, I am going to talk about what have I did on Sunday and yesterday as I was too busying dealing with my assignments and so on. Well, Sunday was really quite boring until Jennifer invited us to go to her birthday dinner at night at her apartment. I was really so in a sudden and I had no idea what to buy for her as her parents were in the Melbourne at the moment but they went back this morning. But Meng Yi and Amelia decided to buy her a present on her exact birthday so I think i am going to do that as well. In my mind, I always being and having a good impression in front of the parents of my friend so I decided to put some concealer to cover up my dark circle as I was really too tired and exhausted these days. Well, I was really quite happy with the results^^
At around 6.00p.m, we gathered at the ground floor of the hostel and we decided go to Jennifer's house on foot. I thought Sunday will be also a warm day but I guess I was quite wrong as that day was quite windy. However, it was quite okay for me although I was wearing shorts and thin clothes with a leopard scarf. When we reached there, Jennifer's mother was still preparing the dinner and on the table, we can see there were a lot of delicious dishes on it and it smelt like HOME for me. Her parents are really kind and friendly person and I was enjoying talking with them. Well, all of us were starving that time and we couldn't wait to have the dinner. Haha..
"J"stands for Jennifer and this potato mash is made by her.. Good job Jenni^^
Wah~ My beloved "Be Ding Tong".XD Cooked by Jenni's mother, really delicious..XD
Curry Curry, I LOVE YOU!!!XD
糖醋排骨,真的很好吃!
Chocolate Birthday Cake!!XD

Here are some photos of us when we were having our dinner and playing around..^^
OMG!!Noob, don't keep on eating, look at the camera okay?XD
Jennifer and her family^^ Sweet~
From this picture, you can see that how delicious then dinner is..XD Everybody is eating!!!OMG~
Girls ruled over the WORLD!!!^^
Amelia, Meng Yi and Me.. Stupid looking me..(>.<)
亲爱的Jennifer, 生日快乐^^
Jennifer's mother and I can tell she is really a good cook!^^
In this picture, Deric is the one who is gay with the handbag!XD
I was not WELL PREPARED!XD
BOYS~haha
Group photo! Yoyo!!^^
Jennifer and Meng Yi on the 14th floor balcony!!^^
Jennifer, Me and Noob!! I was so scare when I stood on the 14th floor balcony, it is so high above the ground!!!XD

Well, the conclusion is, I really love the dinner and really thanks for Jennifer's parents for preparing the dinner for us. Don't worry Mr and Mrs Ngu, I will buy a present for Jennifer really soon.^^ Haha..
How about on Monday? Well, that day was so boring as well but I bought 3 pairs of fake nails which looks really gorgeous and I will put those photos here tomorrow as I am quite tired today. 
For today, well, today is quite a sad day for me as today is the last day for me to meet Soo Jin and tomorrow I am going to Wetlands for my biology excursion. It heard like really interesting and I think I will really look toward it^^ And for sure, I am going to take a lot of photos during my excursion!^^ That's all for today, night!^^
XOXO
坏坏女孩

No comments:

Post a Comment