Monday, October 5, 2009

Biology Excursion(16/9), and my Math Test(18/9) on the last day of school..=.=!!!

Sorry for not updating my blog. This is because on the next day after my last blog, I went to my Biology Excursion which is really fun and exciting. I had a lot of fun and meets friends who I never tend to talk to and I felt that the relationship between us and the teachers were more closer compared to last time. Miss A is not really a ADORABLE teacher as she has no experience in teaching and she is teaching our Year 11 Biology class and Year 10 Science class. Not only that, everyone in my classmates do not like the way she teach, her BAD hand writing, and her attitude. Amelia and other top student usually like to gossip about her "GOOD" which I thought is not really polite and 0% of moral value but in some way, I do AGREE with them..XD


How about in Year 10's class? I tell you, I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THE DISASTER HAPPENED IN MY YEAR 10'S CLASS!! OH GOSH!! Everyone except me and Soo Jin ( I can tell, both of us will get really high marks in MORAL VALUE!!XD) were all blaming of Miss A and Cherry is the one who is talking nonsense at my back seat and it really annoyed me sometimes. FXXK OFF!!! "Miss Straight As"!! Do you think that being a training teacher is that easy? Then go up and show your ability man!! What the hell! Jerk! 
Anyway, go straight back into my biology excursion^^ Well, although Miss A is so "ADORABLE", all the students in biology class were so nice to her that day which was really grateful to here that at least this day came which was out of my aspect. Well, Glen Iris Wetlands.. BORING name isn't it?? Well, it was not too bad, there was a good sunny weather not so hot, FULL OF DISGUSTING BUGS, slippery slope, sand in my shoes, busying noting down the notes.. So, how do you guys think??XD
NO IDEAS AT ALL?? Really? Then show you guys some pictures that I took that day and let's comment on them..hehe..


My morning hot chocolate.. Really nice and HOT!!XD

My Breakfast, so DELICIOUS MANNN!!!

Our sleeping BEAUTY, Ray..XD


Ok, I lose!!! Ray, could you wake up??!! What did you do last night??O.o

Aseline and Chloe^.^

Miss A, and Mrs Ryan( My favourite teacher!!^^ )

Shit!!! Fucking disgusting BUGS!!! Ewwwww~

In the early Biology Excursion.. Everybody looks so Energetic!!XD

From the left: Aseline, Ariel, SLEEPING BEAUTY and Deric ( so funny, how come SLEEPING BEAUTY turn into SUPERMAN??!!LOL!)

Seriously, I LOVE this picture..^^ White Daisy~haha

The small waterfall in the Glen Iris Wetlands.. Quite dirty as they were rubbish floating on the water.. DISGUSTING!

Popular Miss "ADORABLE"!


Park View ( Taken by: ME!!XD )


Nice~

Feeding the ducks.. I did not understand why they could eat so much DISGUSTING COLD bread???LOL!!


That little boy there is really cute that he asked his mum that can he swim with the ducks down the pond???XD

Catching the freshwater organisms using the net.; Tell you one thing, when I saw the soil and all the tiny BUGS, I nearly threw out..OMG!!!

Jeanie, the Vietnamese girl, but I don't think that she likes to take photos??^^

Woooo~ Sexy Mrs Ryan!! Haha..



Doing the catching job! OMG~ It was so shit that when I was asked to look near into the plate content the DISGUSTING THINGS which I never imagine I will did that one day in my LIfe!!! What the Hell?!


NIce Self-made Biscuit Sandwich! haha.. Honestly it was just 2 pieces of the cookies and one slice of the cheese, that's all^.^

Woooo!!! DUCKS!!!XD



Jeanie and Me.. I thought she doesn't like to take picture BUT, I guess I was wrong!^^


Well, there are a lots of picture but I can't really upload every single of them. Because, THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!!! haha.. Okay, alright, honestly, I am just too lazy to upload them all.. haha..

How about the annoying Math Test on the last day of my school last term? It was FXXKING ANNOYING! But luckily, I did prepare for it as I could do it, at least I knew I know how to do it.. Hopefully I can get  high marks!!XD Well, last school day, that means it was the LAST DAY WITH SOO JIN in this school!!! What the hell!! I will miss her so much! I went back after school and that night, I talked to her at the sofa just outside at the staircase. Wao~ When I looked at her, I was so sad that I nearly cry out! She is the one who I found out that she is the BEST FRIEND I had ever have.. And yet, she is leaving me now, what should I do?? Wish her good luck in the new school? Or just ask her not to leave me alone at Taylors? 
Lastly, I left her and wished her good luck in the new school.. That night, I couldn't concentrate on packing up my luggage. Well, holidays is coming, but I didn't feel so joyful about it.. I think is because of I knew that Soo Jin is not going to come back to Taylors with me when the school starts again.. Chao Chao!! Soo Jin, good luck in your new school, my best friend..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment