Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yesterday and my Rainy Wednesday..

Sorry for yesterday about I didn't update my blog.. But I had my own reason^^ Which is a really good one!!!XD


Guess what???!! Try to guess it guys!! Too LAZY??? Nah.. Too BUSY?? Nah.. 
The reason was on Tuesday, I felt so so dizzy that I couldn't even concentrate in class and react normally. SHIT!! I just felt myself become a QUEEN OF NERD!!!=.=!! So, after Line 6 Biology class, I went back to hostel with Meng Yi and I tried to copy the applications from Meng Yi's iTunes and fortunately, we SUCCEED!!! I played the games after that but actually I was supposed to be resting and had a good nap.. But, physically, I was still playing games, full of energy..XD At first, I really felt so dizzy and wanted to go back to hostel and had a nap to recover, I also felt so guilty that I skipped my ESL class and my Science class. And yet, I was still playing with my iPhone!!! OH MY GOD!!


Well, the thing was not going too BAD at last as I went back to my own room and had a long long nap until the next morning^^


This morning, as usual, I woke up quite early and I went to the silent bathroom. I was STILL THE FIRST to take the bath.. Is 7 a.m too early??? Seriously??? Well, today I decided to put on my make up as today is WEDNESDAY!!! haha.. Why is Wednesday so special? Hmm.. We'll have 1 hour 20 minutes per line.. That doesn't seem like a good news, but the good news is: WE HAVE THE BREAK FOR 1HOUR AND 20 MINUTES TOO!!! WOO HOO~^^ This morning, I chose the outfit below, which I wore over and over again from the start of the year as I just realized that, I HAVE SO LESS CLOTHES!!! WHAT THE HELL!! That is a terrible DISASTER! But I had no choice.

How was it guys??? Looking DULL right??=.=


I think some of you will ask me, is Melbourne having the Spring now?? I think my answer is going to be, there is no DIFFERENCE between SPRING AND WINTER!! XD Actually, I was not wearing that short to school today as the weather forecast told me that today was going to rain and it did..=.= When I was still in Sibu, I love the rain to come. But, now, I am in Melbourne, I love the Sun more than the wind, more than the rain.. And it sounded really WEIRD from me..LOL!!!^^
Bringing my new iPhone to school today^^ Try to show off in front of my classmates..XD




For those who always look down on me and saying bad things behind me.. LISTEN!! "YOU GUYS ARE THE LOSERS NOT ME! AND I AM COMING! NERD!"


Talk about my school time, well, BORING is the most suitable to describe my schools and my classes. Especially in Biology class and Science class, under the same teacher, and telling you guys, our class were just DOING SOMETHING SHIT!! Were we having ART CLASS?! CUT AND PASTE IS SOMETHING THAT KINDERS DO! AND YET WE ARE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS OKAY??! OMG~


After school, Showdi, a Chinese Girl from ShangHai and this is her first time to appear in my blog, and I went to the Korean shop to buy her stuff. HER STUFF = THINGS TO EAT!!XD Well, show you guys her picture when she was buying snacks!^^ Hehe.. Cute!


Have a wild guess guys! How old is she?XD


I bought a Honey Dew ice-cream at the Korean Shop as well. When we were on our way back to hostel, I heard Meng Yi calling out my name at the back. I turned and I was so surprised that she was not having her class as she supposed to be! Then, I asked her for the reason and she mentioned that her teacher and her classmates were all gone. It seemed like there was no class for her today but she was so unsure. Looking at her, acting nervously, I decided to ask Showdi to go first as I didn't want to interrupt her resting time. So, both me and Meng Yi went back to school again and found out why.


When we reached the school door, Meng Yi was so excited when she met her classmate who is also from Sibu but he is the one I do not know!!XD He told Meng Yi that there was no class for today and Meng Yi was so furious about that as she was so in a hurry to go to school after she woke up from her nap at 3p.m. She is so cute!^^ 


Arrived at home safely^^


Tonight, my time was full of my Science Project, in my head the thing that I only care about is my Science Project as I need to hand it in by tomorrow. Haha..


It is like 11.25p.m now and I think I should go to sleep as I had use up all my energy on my Science Project. So, just be patient and wait for my story about my school life again tomorrow!^^ 


Good night guys!!^^




XOXO
@Huai Huai@








No comments:

Post a Comment