Sunday, October 11, 2009

The day my Best Friend went(18/9) and My Holidays back to my Hometown..^^ And the first day of school without Soo Jin~


Hughhh~ Talking about the day the first Korean Best Friend that I have never had, Soo Jin, that day was so terrible and so sad that even the sky turned into dim, blackish blue. Do Youn and me had prepared everything to prepare for this moment, the FAREWELL for Soo Jin WITHOUT she knowing it. That day, I finished dress up myself in my new outfit.

This outfit is good right? Sunny girl in the outside but rainy girl inside me..
I could hardly thinking and I felt like a bird was trying hard to escape from the cage where is my heart. I was going to lose my best friend, my BEST FRIEND that I have in Melbourne! How could I do? That is   her choice, for her fortune, I was totally standing by her side, but for my future I just could see black and white without anybody. Well, after I finished dressing up myself, I went to school, waiting for the team that wished to give Soo Jin a surprise Farewell Party. 'FAREWELL' what a sad word to me. 


Do Youn and others brought the presents and cake for Soo Jin except me, I prepared NOTHING for my best friend. NOTHING AT ALL! How ashamed it is! I couldn't even forgive myself. When we all settled down at the Korean Restaurant where is taking us 5 minutes to reach there, nervously, Do Youn called Soo Jin and asked her to come to the venue where her FAREWELL party was held. Of course, without she knowing anything.


After 30 minutes, I saw Soo Jin, wearing a thick sporty jacket and a pair of jeans walking alone, along the cold street.  Well, she didn't see us except for Do Youn who met her and brought her into this restaurant. " SURPRISE!!!" I yelled out. Soo Jin knew that my voice is extremely loud, she didn't surprise of that, but seeing everybody was there she was so surprise! Our purpose had achieved! haha.. She was so so surprise and kept on asking what is that about in Korean which is the language that I learned since I first met Soo Jin. I am still willing to learn Soo Jin, don't go! T.T!!


Soo Jin was so shocked that after she ordered all the dishes she wanted, she told Do Youn that she wanted to go back to hostel to change her clothes and tidy up herself. The dishes were out, Kimchi Pancake, Topoeki, Hot Pot, Fish egg soup were all in front of us. While, Soo Jin still didn't show up herself. Where had she been? Was she crying alone at hostel because she was so surprise?? Who knows? I think I was the first seeing Soo Jin, wearing another jacket which she usually wear to school. Wao~ We gave her the present, the cards and we started to eat. I could hardly eat all of the dishes as I felt so sad that my best friend was going to leave me and transfer to a new school. The dishes were delicious, but my tongue had no taste at all.


Finish paying the bill, we all went home in a different direction. Ken went to Melbourne Centre to meet his friends and he was going to sing Karaoke with them, me, Soo Jin and Do Youn were sending Ann to the train station for her to take a train back to her home stay. Well, after that, we were all going back to hostel, same street but different direction for Do Youn, she is living at an apartment where is not far away from our hostel so she was going to another way. Soo Jin and me walking along the street without saying any words. We went to our own room after that.


Something about 11p.m, Soo Jin called me. She called me to meet at the sofa outside my room which is near the staircase. We talked, and it was the last time I saw her, talking to her, until now. I have no news from her but I did receive a blue covered letter which I didn't know when she put it in my locker, I found it when I went to school at the very first day after the holidays. 


I cried, I was so touched to her messages that she wrote in the letter.  As you can see, she wrote my name in Korean, which she taught me a few months ago. 


In the letter, she wrote," I know how you feel empty from now on because we are always together at school. The biggest problem is no more Sakura together..T.T We're Yakisoba.." She wrote in a line of broken english but I still understood what she meant. Yea, we are always Yakisoba Soo Iin^^ Don't worry~! We can have Sakura together whenever you are free^^ 


Well, I renamed this photo, I named it as " Soo Jin, we are Yakisoba! Best Friend 4va! Miss ya~"


Just until here, no more sad story, let's talk about my holiday^^ Well, I did go back to Sibu but just for a few days not long, just few days^^ I ate all the things I like the most and guess what? I was so lucky that i had the chance to have my father's orchard Durian!!! Wao~ How good that is suppose to be!!XD Show you guys some pictures about my holiday at Sibu.. haha


My father's orchard Durian!! It taste like milkshake, SERIOUSLY!!XD


Rozak, I bet that all the Sibu-ian will know what is that!!!^^


“半个月亮”that means half of the moon..hehe.. My dad's favourite and I bought it at Pasar Malam.. Nice~


Erm, pumpkin cake and red,green bean jelly.. My mum's favourite but not mine..Kiki^^


Sibu 葱油糕!!!My favourite!! Seriously, I took this picture before I ate it. But guess what happened after 3 minutes??


1.........














2........




















3.........










Booffff!!!!




I ate them all!!!XD


Well, after that day, I went back to Kuala Lumpur. We went to IKEA, where is the biggest home furniture selling centre in KL. haha...


Seriously, I don't think you guys will fit into it as it was too CROWDED that day!!


Dad, you better buy a sharp one!!XD


Hmmm.. Grandma, do you think that is sharp enough and big enough to kill a COW?!!! hahaha...


Happy Grandfather!! Ookie Dookie~~^^


Dad, I don't think you're going to use that BEGGER BOWL, don't you?XD


Nice cups!!^^


Cool Clock!! I want to have one in my room!!XD


I love these pictures!!^^


Mum^^


OMG!!!^^ I love this wadrobe!! Big enough!!^^


IKEA's free gifts...^.^ My grandpa stole it!!XD


The next day, I went shopping and I had a make up service at the Christian Dior's stall.


This is with my mum's clothes, so MUMMY!!XD


So happy..^.~


The black smoky eye shadow by Christian Dior^^


Guess what, times passes really fast, I needed to go back to Melbourne as my school was going to start really soon by that time. I cried as the people who know me well, I am totally a CRYING BABY!!
I miss my parents so much that I couldn't sleep at the first night I arrived in Melbourne. Aik was still not yet come back to Melbourne, I was so ALONE!!!T.T


Monday, what a disaster.. The school started. WTF!!! I hated school days as that day was my due date for my Biology Project..=.=!! Damn shit!!! But, luckily, I finished all my biology project during my holidays!!!! Gotcha!!^^ Well, I found out that the school days without Soo Jin is really hard for me. I couldn't hear Korean anywhere. No Soo Jin's voice everywhere.. I wondered where was she.. So, I had no choice to hang out with a Indonesian Girl whose name is Virginia and I had her to have lunch with me until now..^^ She is really good in studies where I found out that she is quite boring but I still can stand it^^ Haha.. Well, after school, I went to my favourite lucky cup to buy my favourite TARO MILK TEA!Haha~


Hehe.. I love it!^.^

Well, honestly, I was so exhausted about my works.. There were too many for me and yet I still have a Science project which was due on MOnday when is tomorrow but lastly it had been postpone until Thursday.. haha.. I am so happy as I can enjoy my weekends^^
Show you guys my exhausted look:


Shit!! I am so ugly!!!=.=


Well, how about my weekends??? Guess what??!


                                                                              Will be continued....


Haha... XOXO
From: @Huai Huai@



No comments:

Post a Comment