Thursday, October 15, 2009

Drowned Chicken Day~ (^o^)

Today is Thursday, a day before Friday.. I felt so excited about it but the time seemed like passing really slowly..=.= I woke up at 7.05a.m today and as usual, I went to have my bath. Guess what? I was still the only one who went to the bathroom at that time.. While I was still having my bath, I suddenly saw the door crack was dark, (NOTICE: As usual, we can see a light coming through it!) WTF!! What was happening?? I thought.. Then, the water turned cold like ice cubes pouring all over me.. SHIT!!! I was so blank but the first thing I did is swear! I had no choice as I could do nothing to it. Right after that, the water turned warm again.. WTF!!! Anyway, I didn't want to mention about it again as I felt chill all over my body..  Before I went to school, I went to the mirror and started to take photo again..^.~

This was before I went to school..^^

Well, talk about my school day.. Mathematics class, BORING! Business Class, hmmm... Something was special today as we were going to the computer to do our SHIT ASSIGNMENT! =.=!!! Guess what is the title we are working on??
Tell you, the title is "INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ARE UNABLE TO USE STUDENT CONCESSION CARDS TO BUY CONCESSION TICKETS ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT. LIST OUT THE MINISTER AND SHADOW MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN VICTORIA." Can you guys tell me is there any single word that is even related to Business??!! 
Health Class, still BORING, Biology is always SHIT, ESL class, no feeling towards it. Finally, the last class, Science class!^^ Well, still, SHIT! It was the last class and yet the lesson was boring till hell! But, before all of us gone, Miss A announced that today is Mrs Ryan's birthday! Do you guys still remember my favourite teacher? There is she. Her birthday is today and yet how come I don't even know that??? LOL!!! We sang the Happy Birthday Song in the class although it was meaningless and weak voices, I think Mrs Ryan would think that today is her special 60's Birthday.


Before I went back to hostel just like that, I went to greet Mrs Ryan and wish her a happy birthday. She told me while showing me her birthday present from her friends, children, husband and her SPECIAL MOTHER. I don't know why her mother is so SPECIAL to her but I think there will be some stories in it^^ Guess what? Her presents were all TIFFANY'S products.. Damn RICH!!! XD


After that, I went back home with Showdi but we found out that we had a serious problem.. HOW SERIOUS? There was raining heavily outside and yet, I neither wear a jacket that has a top for me to cover myself up nor bringing my umbrellas..=.=!! Lastly, we made our final decision. That is...


......


......


......


......


......


......


RUN ALL THE WAY BACK TO HOSTEL!!!! hahaha..


We ran and ran and in a sudden I felt that I had been a while for not feeling that happy after I came to Melbourne!! What a surprise!! I felt my childhood fun which I always imagine when I was still small and even now..XD 


When we reached hostel, we were all wet.. In Chinese word, we said that we were two DROWNED CHICKEN.. XD Funny huh??!^^
Show you guys my look.. CAUTIONS!! It's ugly..XD

SHIT!! I was so WET!!

My hair is DONE!!=.=


After that, I helped Meng Yi to collect her clothes which was dried in the drying machine at the Laundry when I saw the text messaged she sent to me. During that time, she was having her ESL test, how PITY!!XD 
At around 5p.m, she came back and met me in front of my room. We decided to take away the food that is prepared by the cafeteria that is on the ground floor of our hostel. The food is FREE.. BUT, actually it is counted in our rental..=.=!! Fxxk We found out that we were too early to take away the food so we went to the Tea-Up and bought some drinks for ourselves. She had a Honey Barley blended ice while I had a DURIAN SHAKES!!! How nice it was!!XD Honestly, I loved it!!^^

DURIAN DURIAN!!! ^^


Let you guys see how was my dinner tonight, NOTICE: IT WAS THE FIRST PROPER DINNER I HAD DURING WEEKDAYS AFTER I CAME BACK FROM MALAYSIA.. Haha..


The whole meal with desserts and drink..^.^




The Beef Rice, quite delicious I could say^^


This piece of cake is AWESOME!!! SERIOUSLY!! IT IS THE MOST DELICIOUS DESSERTS THAT I HAD IN MY HOSTEL!! haha... Is that a bad thing or good thing?? I don't know^^


I took a photo when I was having my dinner!!(>w<)


Well, that all for today.. And, tomorrow is Friday!! WOHOO~ I love Friday and it will be special and interesting stories will come out on my blog after I went back from my shopping after school!!!XD 
Just wait^^ Good Night!!




XOXO
@Huai Huai@




No comments:

Post a Comment