Friday, October 30, 2009

Thursday.. Wao~ I just noticed that how FAST the time passes!!^^(ONE day before the MUFY exams!)

Hi there everybody!!^^ It has been a while that I didn't update my blog so OFTEN..Haha.. Anyway, talking about today, EVERYTHING was still the same, woke up at 7a.m, I WAS STILL EXHAUSTED SOMEHOW.. BLA BLA BLA.. BUT! There was a DIFFERENT from today than other days.. That was, Meng Yi was not going to school with me as she didn't have class today and tomorrow she will start her MUFY exams..>.< GAMBATEH ya??!^^ Wish you GOOD LUCK in your exams and just want to tell you that YOU'RE THE BEST^^



Going to school ALONE...T.T!!


Well, my outfit today for school was...( see the picture below )^^


MNG's JEANS singlet and shorts!!! Haha.. As today would gonna be HOT!!!^^


This was taken just before I went off to school..Kiki..


Today, all of our classes which are usually in 7th floor, 8th floor, are moved to LEVEL 10 which is the highest classroom level in our school.. DAMN IT!! I hate this level as I need to run up and down to get my books from my locker and got down to library to have my Biology class. BUT, think it in POSITIVE way, it could probably help me to LOSE WEIGHT!!! COOL!^^ It was just the changing room of lessons and yet the school was still FUCKING BORING!=.= 


Today, I was having my Biology Class at library on Level 2 as I mentioned before and we were asked to do a POSTER on the title of INTRODUCTION OF ORGANISMS. I worked although my mind was thinking about other things like.... "XXX" haha.. I won't tell you guys what that was! Guess!^^ Show you guys a picture of my 1st piece of information on my POSTER!..hehe




Christmas Tree??!! XD


We watched a movie called " THE JOY LUCK CLUB" which is related to our study in ESL class and it was not as AWFUL as I thought!! However, I LOVED that movie!! ( which I usually will not do ) HOHO~^^ After school, I went back to hostel and found Meng Yi in her room, wearing comfortable clothes and she looked like being studying whole day.. POOR she..>.< I told her that it was DAMN HOT outside and this was the first time I SWEATED walking back to hostel!!! SHIT! She changed her clothes then we went off to LAGUNA at QV again to buy snacks and XXX for XXXX...  XD We didn't take any pictures today as both of us were just OUT OF ENERGY! How RARE it was!! haha.. 


Right after that, I went to ROSE GARDEN to buy myself a dinner^^ hehe.. As I was too STARVING at that time... OMG~ I bet that I am going to gain weight later..>. LEMON BARLEY at Tea-Up when I didn't notice her, I went back to my room and enjoyed my dinner. Hehe..


Chicken!!^^


Enjoying my meal and you guys will find out that I have serious DARK CIRCLE as I was too tired..T.T!!


YUMMY YUMMY^^


I LOVED this Korean drink as it is a Yoghurt Healthy Drink! And the bottle is DAMN CUTE!!!^^


NICE NICE~^^


“赞” This is how we say GREAT in Chinese.. XD


After I finished my dinner^^


After I finished my dinner, I lied on my bed and watching GOSSIP GIRL season 2 which was not UPDATED. I fell asleep as I DIDN'T KNOW WHEN IT WAS!! LOL! Maybe I was just too tired^^ haha.. I woke up at around 9p.m and I started to work on my POSTER and homework again^^ Give you guys a look on my POSTER! XD


TATA!! Here it is.. How was it? FINE?^^


Well, what is the date today again????!! Hmmm... 29th October right??!! Guess what? Andrea's BIRTHDAY falls in  by tomorrow!! ^^ Maybe it sounds really AWFUL as Andrea is also a MUFY student and yet she needs to face her exam tomorrow.. BUT! Look everything POSITIVELY! There will be something that is GOOD!^^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!!!^^ GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS!!! XD

Hmmm... I have some kinds of feeling now..






























I don't know what is it..




























Hmmm....




























Wish to know what my SIX SENSE tell me??? XD




























Sure????!!!




























Really sure???!!! Okay okay today I was still so tired and I don't wish to fool you guys around^^ hehe...




























COUNT: 
1-3




























1...




























2...




























3....


























!!!!!!


























I feel that tomorrow that will be something really GOOD and HAPPY happening after the MUFY students finished their exams tomorrow!!! And... Someone will be really really HAPPY!!! haha...


















Don't get it??! Then, just wait for my blog tomorrow and it will probably answer all your questions!!!^^ 


Good Night then everybody!^^


XOXO
@Huai Huai@






No comments:

Post a Comment