Monday, October 12, 2009

My Lovely but disgusting weekends..=.=!! Shit~

Haha.. The continued story starts here, today and yesterday I was having a happy weekends full with fast food which I was so regret about it and I am going to on diet again!!!XD 


Well, I found out one of the bad thing of hostel is, we need to share our bathrooms, kitchens and laundry. Yesterday afternoon, when me and Aik went back to hostel after we finished buying my shampoo, contact lens liquid, cottons and McDonald which was not in our list.. LOL!!! I am on diet ok??!! haha.. But honestly, my stomach wanted me to eat that..XD We went to the kitchen and we saw  2 nasty clothes on the floor.. At first i didn't know what was those but I finally found out that 2 of that THING were PANTIES!!!


SHIT!! Who would be so disgusting!!! Eww~ F**k!

Can you guys see that??? WTF~


Not clear enough??? How about these??XD




Those were so SHIT MAN!! If I am the owner, I am NEVER EVER going to take back those panties!!! So ashamed!! XD


Today, I was still having Nando's which is also fast food for my lunch. NO MORE FAST FOOD OKAY?????!! SO FAT!! OH GOSH!! haha.. I couldn't stop myself but I will try my best to cut down my weight! Seriously^^


Tonight, I watched the youtube for the whole night while drawing my poster for my Science project.. haha.. Guess what had I watch?? BLUE FILM???! ARE YOU SERIOUS? NOPE! Is Korean WOnder Girls!!! They are so pretty man!!! I love their songs, especially " SO HOT". I love it!! Seriously^^ Go and listen to it guys!!! Just go to this link^^


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk9LBR1qSZo&feature=fvw


Well, I think it is late already, and I am so exhausted and my hand is aching without a reason.. SHIT~  Anyway, I am going to update my blog everyday since from now on..  Wait and see^^




Good Night all^^
XOXO
By: @Huai Huai@


No comments:

Post a Comment