Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well~ This will be a long long story for 4 days before and today..T.T!! This will be a LONG one for sure!!!^^

Friday Friday, my favourite day of the whole week^^ Well, the school was still BORING AND EXHAUSTING BUT my Friday night would be always special for me.. Haha.. Well, show you guys some pictures of mine during my Friday school time..^^

Before I went to school!!^^ I would wear a jacket for SURE!!!XD Or else I was going to become an ICE CUBE!!


Virginia, she is the one who I mentioned about before, an INDONESIAN, who I do not like most of the time. Well, she is quite nice to me and she was so concentrate on her ESL HOMEWORK because she hadn't finish it up!!! BAD GIRL!!XD


Well, this picture was all about Virginia was trying to turn my mobile phone camera sound off and she took the picture of mine when I was so concentrating on playing my COOKING MAMA..hehe^^


LOL!!! I was still playing!!^^


Finally, the school ended happily although the last lesson would be Miss A's Science class which was BORING TILL HELL!! , I was so HAPPY that THAT DAY WAS FRIDAY!! WHOORAY!!!^^ I went back and luckily that day didn't rain.. OMG~ So, I went back on foot and I reached home safely as usual. I took a picture after I reached my room, I knew that was so RIDICULOUS to take the photos all the time but still I LOVE TAKING PHOTOS!!!^^


I finished my school!!! Yeah~^^


With my BURBERRY school bag!! Haha..^^


Well, my mirror is damn shit DIRTY!! LOL!!^.^


While waiting for my dear Meng Meng coming back from school..^^


That Friday night, Andrea and Elaine ( both MUFY students ) had asked me and Meng Yi to shop with them for their Graduation Night dress. Well, I really love to go out with them as I LOVE SHOPPING!!!! Haha.. You know I do^^ At first, I was thinking about changing my SHIT outfit which I wore to school but I didn't change it as I was so tired and LAZY.. (O.o) After they went back and at around 5.30p.m, we were all really to go out.. Our 1st Destination: MELBOURNE CENTRE!! I always  go there although I am not searching for my Graduation Night Dress^^ But before that, Meng Yi and I would like to have a cup of GREEN TEA LATTE which is FxxKING TASTY, at Starbuckss where is not far from Melbourne Centre, I think I should say it is just opposite.. Haha..  Elaine was also having one cup of GREEN TEA LATTE while Andrea.. Urmmm... VERY BRILLIANT CONNIE!! I FORGOT WHAT SHE HAD THAT DAY!!XD We were having good time and taking a lot of photos while somebody was looking at us and giggling there.. IS THAT SO FUNNY??!! JERK!!


Elaine and Meng Yi with their GREEN TEA LATTE!!^^


Cute cute Meng Yi!! CHEERS!!^^


Elaine, Huai Huai (me) and Meng Yi... GREEN TEA LATTE"S"!! CHEERS!!! XD


After that, we went to find our "AIM", and we found out that all of us were so STARVING!! So, we decided to go to a Korean Restaurant which was always mentioned by Soo Jin about how tasty is the food!! Guess what?? Where is it??? Haha.. That is the famous ORIENTAL SPOON!! As famous as the name is, the restaurant was so crowded..=.=!! So we needed to wait for the seat. It took quite a while but still we got our seat and we fitted it in^^ We did have a WONDERFUL TIME ENJOYING ALL THE FOOD WE ORDERED^^ Plus, Soo Jin, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!^^ The food is delicious!! Seriously!! I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS RESTAURANT!!^^


The BBQ XO Tongue and "Bla bla bla" ( Sorry, I forgot about the name ) XD


KIMCHI Pancake!!^^


The cabbage


Cute Meng Yi, she took it when we nearly finished up our dinner^^ NICE~ How can I get it?? Well, I secretly transfered it into my Mac..XD


Well, "FULL" me and Meng Yi with the TOPEOKKI in my hand^^


Huai Huai and Meng Yi taking photo in ORIENTAL SPOON???!! Are you SERIOUS??^^




Taking photos using Meng Yi's mobile phone as mine was DEAD OF BATTERY!!=.=!! But, how do you guys think about these 2 pictures?? Which one has better skill? My answer will be: FIRST ONE!!! XD


We were all so full that after we paid up our bill, we went back to hostel where four of us stay in. On our way, I SAW SOMETHING.... And it SHOCKED ME! SO UNBELIEVABLE!!!!


WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT??


























WELL.....


























I AM STILL WONDERING IF I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS..XD


























OKAY OKAY, I WILL TELL YOU, DON'T WORRY!!^^ COUNT: 


























1...


























2...


























3...




























TATA!!! A BEER BOTTLE stuck at the TRAFFIC LIGHT!!! WAO~ How could it be?? Did you guys see it in the picture??^^ After we passed by there, we went to Andrea and Elaine's room which is at level 7 and we needed to go there by lift.. Well, in the lift...


Everybody was in a GOOD POSE!! But, hmmm?? Why Huai Huai was having that kind of POSE? Well, I was been told that wrong button was pressed so in a sudden it was correct again, and EVERYTHING WAS TOO LATE!! Haha..


In Andrea and Elaine's room...


I was with all the necklace that Elaine has!!!^^ Stupid..


We chatted with happiness, upset and furious until around 2.30a.m.. AMAZING!! Haha.. But then we all went to bed just right after we reached our own room..^^


The next day, it would be SATURDAY!!^^ Happy Weekends!! Four of us went out together again but our destination for that day was no longer Melbourne Centre but the famous DFO!!^^ We went into a few shoe shop to find Andrea a suitable shoes.


At the Shoe Shop...


Haha.. Guess who are they??^^ 
Answer: (Meng Yi& Andrea). They were trying to find Andrea's shoe size..^^






SERIOUSLY!! I love this BLUE COLOUR SHOE!!!^^


After Andrea and Elaine got their dress and all the accessories we went back home.. The next day morning, which was on Sunday, Meng Yi and I woke up really late but we still decided to go to SPRINGVALE where it had been a while that we didn't go to and get our special SPRINGVALE ROLL!!! XD Before we went to the train station, Andrea texted Meng Yi and asked us out for the accessories at Melbourne Centre. We both agreed and we went off to SpringVale. That day we were so in a hurry that we afraid that we would be late for the train and arrived at city at around 3 o'clock in the afternoon which is considered really LATE!!! We ran here and there to buy all of our lunch for Sunday..^^ Luckily we made it!! WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE THING WE DONE!!XD We were not only being not late to arrive at city but we had get on a train that at 2p.m which we never expected we could catch it!!^^ WAO~ After the shopping, we went back home, once again, we slept really early that night as I think most of them were seriously EXHAUSTED! 


Finally, Monday was coming and I believed that you guys know that I TOTALLY DISLIKE MONDAY! I felt SUCKS whenever I went to school that day! Ewww~ But after I put on my new outfit which is I think a bit of Aussie Style mede me feel a lot BETTER to spend my TERRIBLE MONDAY.


The whole picture will be like this^^


This was before I went to school^^


As you guys know, I had a BAD MONDAY as I did every MONDAY! School is still... BORING!! After I finished my line, I went back home. Luckily, NO RAIN for that day!! WOHOO~^^
After I went back and reached my room, I felt so so STARVING that I decided to cook myself a bowl of cup noodle.. Hehe..


After School^^


Different angle of me^^


My Aussie outfit Look!^^ One of my schoolmate told me that " My body was so HOT!!" but I didn't appreciate for the praise as HE IS TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!EWWW!!


I fall in love with this dress at my first sight!! XD


I knelt down at the moment that I took this picture.. How was it??^^ Comment please!! XD



I was STARVING!!! T.T!!


Drinking my Milk Tea..^^


My favourite Snacks!! SMITHS!!^^


Waiting for my cup noodle to get ready.. Haizz~




I was still WAITING... Gosh!! How long would it take???!!


Haha.. It was READY TO EAT!!!^^


Wao~~ START EATING!!^^

All of a sudden, I heard knocking sound on my door, I opened the door and I saw Meng Yi with a cup of Durian MilkShake which is my Favourite!! MENG YI, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!^^ Thanks!!


Well, after I finished eating ( I did left a lot^^), I went to bed really early as I was so so TIRED!! AND the worst is: I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!


Tuesday, I had my Maths Test in the first line I have.. Well, the test was not as DIFFICULT as I thought and I think I could get a good mark in it^^ WHAT A GOOD NEWS for my Tuesday morning^^
After my line 3 Business Class, Virginia and I went to UME to have our lunch^^ Guess what did I have today?? Hehe..


These were my lunch... and...


Well, this was Virginia's!!^^


Guys, I can tell you that, the MOST INTERESTING TIME in school will always be the BREAK TIME! SERIOUS!!^^ I really didn't know how the time passed so quickly but fortunately, it was time for me to go home^^ Hurray!!^^


Oh ya, forgot to tell you guys.. Today, I had my different images on me^^ Let's see..

After school^^


Haha.. I was in my new clothes that I bought 2 months'ago.. SO SHORT??! Yeah, honestly, today was SO HOT!!! 


As quickly as I could, I changed into my pyjamas as I was really so tired.. 


Honestly, can you guys see through me with that expression??XD


With my Yuan Yuan^^


I was so tired that I wish to have my nap...T.T!!


BUT, I didn't have my nap and I spent all my time in Meng Yi's room watching the latest idol drama and the name is.. I FORGOT!! hehe.. But I will make sure that I can tell you guys tomorrow in my blog^^


It is 12.14a.m now, I am feeling so tired and wish to go to bed.. Anyway, I had reach my goal to update my blog!!! Hurray!! As uploading all these photos really took me a long time^^
So, goodnight everyone!!^^ Have a nice dream and it will be a great day tomorrow..( Because tomorrow is WEDNESDAY)^^








XOXO
By: @Huai Huai@







No comments:

Post a Comment