Monday, October 12, 2009

~Monday= Start to go to school again after weekends..T.T~

Well well, Monday, I felt so sleepy as last night I SKYPE with my friend "KK" until 12 a.m something I guess^^ and I found out that I had a serious PANDA EYES and I felt so exhausted that I couldn't take a photo of myself today, so sorry guys!!>.<

As usual, I went to have a bath early in the morning at the quiet bathroom and I think I shall tell you guys one thing that I always have my bath when everybody is still in their dreams..XD After that, I went to find Meng Yi. I was so excited about today as the iPhone 3G that I had book 2 months ago had arrived and we were going to take it after both of finish our school.^^

SERIOUSLY, my right hand is DAMN SHIT PAINFUL!!!!!!(T.T) But I was going to have my Biology Test at line 6 and I shouldn't be absent for that because I afraid that my hand will getting worse tomorrow. Well, during the test at line 6, I tried to write out quickly and tried to hold my pain.. Hughhh~ That was such a disaster!!! Luckily, I finished my test smoothly and without anything happened. HOWEVER, the feeling of PAIN had made me suffering a lot. It was so inconvenient that I couldn't even take my books out of my locker. SHIT! 

During line 7, I met Do Youn.. Still remember who is she? She was the one who invited Soo Jin to her Surprise Farewell Party last month before the holidays started. Well, I asked her if she did contact with Soo Jin or not but she told me the same thing that happened to me that SOO JIN IS NOT REPLYING ANY SINGLE TEXTS FROM BOTH OF US AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN PICK UP THE PHONE!!! I was wondering, what is happening to her??? Is she alright? I was so worrying about her.. Hope that everything is going to be fine.

Before I went back home, Miss A gave us the test paper we had last Friday. When I looked at the paper, the "XX" marks made me so furious and irritated and I put the paper in my school bag. I promised to myself that I am not going to take it out again and read it. When I arrived at my locker, I saw Meng Yi waiting me anxiously as she has something important to tell me. So, the conclusion is, I had to go back to hostel to take her Geography Project and her passport for my iPhone contracts.. Haha.. She is my BEST FRIEND, of course I am not going to say NO to her^^ So, quickly, I went back to hostel and took her key along so that I could get into her room^^ I took her Geography Project and passport, I got off and on my way to school again...

I handed the project to the office on the first floor, and the teacher praised me that "YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND"(^.^) I felt so happy when he came out that words. Then, I saw Meng Yi coming out from her ESL class, off we go to Melbourne Centre. 

Guess what??! I got my first iPhone 3G S!!!!!XD So happy^^

( Round of Applause!!! ) Yeah~ v^.~v

After that, we went to the lucky cup and bought one Taro jelly and Peppermint Pearl Milk Tea. It was so nice to drink and fed up my stomach. Hehe..

Saw it?? ^^


Well, for tonight, I had a banana which is AS BIG AS THE HUMAN PENIS!!! ( NOT FOR UNDER 18s) XD
Seriously, let's see the picture of it below:


OMG~ If my future husband's XXX is the same size as this one, I think I will RUN AWAY!!! XD


Lastly, I was so exhausted that I think I am going to my bed right after I finish updating this blog for today.. So goodnight everybody^^ Sweet dreams..^^


Can't wait for the brand new day tomorrow!^^




XOXO
@Huai Huai@

No comments:

Post a Comment