Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SORRY!! This will be a longer one than the previous blog..>.< This was about LAST Wed, Thurs, Fri, and my LOVELY but BORING weekends, and Business Test on Monday??! SUCKS!!

Talking about last Wednesday, I bet that you guys will know how SPECIAL it is for me, and also for all of us studying in Taylors College! Guess what??! An hour and 20 minutes of BREAK TIME!!!WOHOO~^^BUT, we were going to have an hour and 40 minutes of each lesson on that day!!! BLODDY HELL!! 


Before I went to school^^


My outfit for my SPECIAL WEDNESDAY! How ORDINARY I was..=.=!!


Ready for school!!^^


During my Line 2 Maths class, I was still feeling alright as I got enough sleep the previous night and I worked really hard on all the works that Mr Augustus had given to us." It's time, and you may go now." Wao~ I was waiting for those words coming out from Mr Augustus like ages!!! Yeah~  GOD just likes to bully me, and I still had my Business Class to go..T.T!! I waited for the time to pass and it was like 10 years to pass a minute in Business Class as it was too BORING!!!!


Well, finally, I FORTUNATELY SURVIVED FROM MR LYON'S BUSINESS CLASS!!!! (round of applause) GOOD JOB!! So, after that Virginia and I decided to go to GRILL'D where Soo Jin likes to go at the past, and we ordered Soo Jin's favourite burger and chips and Chicken Caesar Salad.. I miss Soo Jin so much... On our way, I told Virginia that we would go there during some Wednesday(s) that I had been through with Soo Jin, and we would ordered chips and so on.. Virginia laughed at that time and I could tell that she admired the friendship between me and Soo Jin. Well, this time, I brought Virginia along to GRILL'D and reviewed my scene eating GRILL'D with Soo Jin and Do Youn..


After we took our orders, we waited for our food to serve to us.. Well, I really LOVE GRILL'D, HONESTLY!!^^


Virginia's Burger, and GREAT!! I forgot the name of that burger!(>.<)


Virginia with her burger^^


MY FAVOURITE!! CHIPS FROM GRILL'D!!!XD


Me with my Chicken Caesar Salad!!^^ Tell you guys a SECRET!( I had finished it whole up!XD)


I took this picture when somebody was staring at me.. FUCK UP!! What's the matter??!


Another one!!^^


Virginia was eating her burger!! FINISHED IT UP GIRL!!XD


Actually there was a all packet of the chips but I took this picture after I ate up 3/4 of them^^


After we had finished up our SPECIAL LUNCH, we went to buy a cup of Pearl Milk Tea at Lucky Cup downstairs and we went to look at the bracelets and necklace at a Korean Shop,PEZZI. I could see Virginia eyes were full of sparkling stars and I could say that she LOVES them!^^ We went back and had our Health Class when I played all the time in the class...Haha...


After school, I just remembered that that day was the day for MUFY and Year 12's Graduation Night!! OMG~ I needed to become a PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP PERSON in order to help my friends, Andrea and Elaine up and to make them become the most PRETTY girl at the Graduation Night^^ I arrived at hostel and I went upstairs to meet Andrea and Elaine at their room. I went there and I met Irene at the first time and I found out that she usually doesn't like to talk..Haha.. But it was still okay for me as my purpose was not her^^ We went down to my room and I started to work it out within the limited time which is an hour and 30 minutes. I needed to finish my task in an hour and 20 minutes!! OH GOSH!! By that time I was quite alert as I noticed that I had ran out of time to finish up all the job. BUT, I DID IT!! I didn't know how I could make it but still I MADE IT!!! YEAH~ During that time, I needed to help both Andrea and Elaine to put on their bases and concealer.. And just for Andrea not Elaine, I helped her to set her hair up into soft curly hair^^ Since you guys didn't get it, I would show you guys all I made it in the pictures below:


My face is ENORMOUS!!SHIT!!=.=


Andrea looked so HAPPY that day^^

After that I sent them to the hostel big door and they left, and I am ALONE. Well, it was okay for me again as I felt so happy and proud that I had SUCCESSFULLY HELPING MY FRIENDS UP!! Enjoy your Graduation Night!!^^ I went back to my room and I started to do my BUSINESS again which is taking photo!!! WO HOO~ XD


Connie was here to ATTACK with LASHES CURLER!!( how lame..) GERRRRR!!XD


Meng Yi's Lashes Curler^^


Back to NORMAL again although I NEVER act normally^^




I am just LOVING myself TOO MUCH!!XD


Just trying to work out my homework BUT I found out that I couldn't even CONCENTRATE!! XD


I changed into my Pyjamas as I was so tired and I just wanted to sleep.. BUT THEN....


BOOM..BOOM...BOOM...BOOM... What the hell??! Who was running so fast along my corridor?? *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* I opened the door and yet I saw Andrea standing outside my door. "Can I take photo with you??" HAHA.. I laughed when she asked me that question and of cause I didn't refused^^ She is so CUTE!


Here was me with my pyjamas on and Andrea with her dress and curly hair after came back from Graduation..^^


Here came Elaine^^ She was so PRETTY that night^^




THURSDAY


I felt so exhausted the next day but still I felt so happy that I could help my friends up whenever they needs me^^ Well, the most SPECIAL thing about that day was, I WORE MY HOODY on^^ Cute. I LOVE IT!! Meng Yi, thanks for convinced me to buy it..Haha.. Show you guys my pictures with my Hoody on^^


Meng Yi said that this colour is TOTALLY ME!! I could say that she is 100% right because I am a PINK CRAZY LOVER!!^^


Started to act cute but I FAILED!XD


Just before I went to school^^


That day was an ORDINARY day but until I found out this:


WTF??!! Can you guys see? Someone stuck on that paper written in"CHINESE" on the Speak English on Campus notice just above the lifts!!! SHIT!! Then I heard from my friends that last night and on that day the Year 12 students were celebrating their Graduation. So they would act really crazily!! It heard like SO SHIT!! FUCK UP! During Line 7 when I was having my break time, I went to the computer room in the library as the normal computer had crowded with students..=.=!! SHIT~ What I had done was just finished up my Business Assignment about the Concession Ticket thing.. FxxK! While I was still trying to concentrate on my research, I heard someone outside but still in the Library started the music and SHOUT and Danced.WTF??? Did those people broke their brain before? SING AND DANCE AND SCREAM IN THE LIBRARY???! 


After school, I went back to hostel and found out that Meng Yi didn't go to her ESL Class at LIne 10.^^ At last, we decided to go to LAGUNA at QV where is a Asian Groceries shop where is not far away from our hostel. ( well, kind of^^) 


Well, here it is^^ LAGUNA QV!!^^


Wao~ How IMPRESSIVE wasn't I??!!^^ I still could take photo in a groceries shop!!! XD
 
I didn't aspect that Meng Yi would appear in this photo but she DID!! XD She fitted in the frame just when I took the photo^^


Cute Meng Yi^^ But did you guys realized something WRONG was happening there?^^ ( Meng Yi was holding on PADS!!!XD)


The hand behind me is belonged to a man who passed by and was shocked by me when Meng Yi was taking this photo for me!XD


Wao~ A full basket of SNACKS and FOOD and DRINKS!!!XD




As you guys can see, did we both looked like refugees?? XD


On our way back to hostel, this happened at QV, I think it was a fashion show but I wasn't so sure about it. Haha.. I took this picture after they had finish it up..=.=!!


Arriving hostel, my hands were swollen and red and feelingness.. LOl!!


But still, we went to Starbucks to buy ourselves Green Tea Latte and we drank it at hostel^^


Finally, under Madeline's name^^
 Well, after that, I started working on the card for Miss A as Friday was the last day she trained in Taylors College which meant that she was going to leave us from that day onwards.. I finished making up the card at 12a.m which is the midnight of Friday.. Please comment on my cards okay? As I don't think I am a good drawer.. Haha..


Reddish Flower with writing in Blue colour..Kiki^^


After, I took this photo, I directly went to my bed as I was too exhausted for being here and there throughout the day^^


FRIDAY


Friday's coming!!!^^ I was so excited!! The LAST DAY OF THE WEEK!!!Which meant that we were going to OFF for 2 days during the WEEKENDS!!^^ How SWEET the word WEEKENDS is^^ Well, that day was a DULL BLUE day for Miss A as that day was the last day she teaches us in Taylors College.


Before I went to school, I purposely put on my make-up as I knew that we were going to take a lot of photos during the party we held^^


We were holding up a SURPRISE FAREWELL PARTY to send her. She didn't know anything about it. And, I didn't even know that she is such a SENSIBLE PERSON!!! She cried 7 times in one day and the joke is: Is she going to FLOOD Taylors College with all her tears?? XD


During my Biology Class...


While we were waiting for Miss A to come, Mrs Ryan was trying to explain the topic that we were going to do that day..^^ Wao~ They were SO CONCENTRATED!! XD


During the Party..


Eating Time^^


Miss A's presents for all of the girls in my Biology Class.. She is such a SWEET teacher although most of us do not like her much^^


Group photo of Biology Class students and Miss A.. See THAT??!! I bought the Chocolate "MOUSE" cake and the card that I made overnight!!^^


PEACE!!!^^


Me and Miss A with the card that I made for her.. Look at her face!! She was crying so HARD that day..


TARO MOUSSE CAKE!!!^^ My LOVE!!^^


NICE~


I took this picture while I was still eating the cake up^^
Well, it is too DELICIOUS that just only after 3 seconds... COUNTDOWN:


1...


























2...


























3...




























We almost finish it up!!XD


The pen that Miss A gave me^^


I was playing with the FUR PEN by that time^^


Well, how about during Line 9? Miss A's Science Class!!! WOHOO~^^




Mrs Ryan was arranging the food up on the table^^ While everybody was just sitting there with nodesire of helping her up!!! BAD STUDENTS!!XD


The food was ready..


Bryan was sniffing there...Ewww~


Gao Zhao Yi waiting impatiently..XD Look at his expression! haha..


The whole class was here.. And Catherine! Don't try to avoid the camera, I GOTCHA!! ^^


BOYS!! SUCKS!!=.=






Catherine, just gave up finishing your work!! As you should finish it yesterday!!^^


Feather, Cherry and Miss A..


MIss A with the cupcakes^^


Science Class Group photo^^


Come on GUYS!! Look at the camera!!XD


Virginia, card made by her and Miss A^^


Miss A with Mr George!!XD


Mr George, stop DIGGING your nose!!XD


After we went back home, I was wondering where were me and Meng Yi go to on Friday night to have our dinner??Hmmm...



But,  after a TIRING day, I decided to play with my Feather Pens given by Miss A.. Haha..




Kiki^^


I found out that Meng Yi had left her thing on my desk recently^^




After Meng Yi came back from school, we decided to go to ORIENTAL SPOON again to have Korean Food for our dinner^^ haha..


LIFT!!!


Japanese Tofu^^ ( Meng Yi's Favourite)


Japanese Style of Octopus Dumplings^^


Meng Yi was so excited with her ToFu^^


Great picture taken by Meng Yi but can the Guy behind don't walk around??? SHIT!!


Our dinner set^^


Meng Yi's Favourite, I don't know how is it called^^ Sorry..haha


I know this!! White carrot lo!!XD


Honestly, we just finished up the 2 dishes that we like the most..(^.~)


She was really enjoying this^^


After dinner, we went for a walk to the Melbourne Centre then back to hostel again^^


Actually, the MAIN IDEA is that car over there... Cute isn't it?XD


At the disc shop^^


With the poster of the New Moon Twilight!!^^ I am so FAT!!!>.<


SATURDAY AND SUNDAY


At first, me and Meng Yi were at Melbourne Centre to go to walk around and warming up ourselves while meeting up our friend.Bella^^ Meanwhile, Andrea called and they came out and hanged out together with us and both of them wanted to buy a luggage so we went to a luggage shop where is not far away from my friend's stall..^^ After that, we went to walk around at level 1 where is ESPRIT and GUESS located. Meng Yi and Andrea love ESPRIT and Meng Yi is a TOTALLY ESPRIT LOVER!!!^^ Both of them were interested in the same shoes but different colour but then, they asked themselves to cool down as they need to save money from being spending too much past few days^^ Well, they still couldn't stand it and they went to buy it Sunday.. Before I talked about Sunday, let see what did me and Meng Yi have for our lunch before we went out!!^^
See..




Nice looking noodles and Delicious!!!^^


This was taken before we went out^^


After we came back, me and Meng Yi went to buy our dinner at Coconut House where is not so far away from our hostel^^


Wao~ Delicious isn't it?? XD


Before I ate them up....^^




My watermelon pearl milk tea^^


Drinking it..



While I was eating my dinner!^^


The next day, we decided to go to ESPRIT at Melbourne Centre as both Andrea and Meng Yi couldn't hold themselves up for not buying that pair of shoes.. Well, I was late because I SKYPE with Karina and talking about some SHIT that happened to me past few months.. But still, we went all together, four of us again but I saw Meng Yi was so MOODY that I didn't even know how to do??Haiz.. She didn't talk all the way to Melbourne Centre and neither the way back to hostel. We were all so frightened.. After we reached hostel, we went back to our own room by our own. I was feeling so STARVING that I went to kitchen to get some apples to fill up my stomach^^


Apples!!!^^


Started doing some works here.. T.T!!


Luckily, Meng Yi talked again at that night and I was relieved that once again, she talks!!^^ Yeah~ But still, I just went to my bed after that as I was just exhausted these days without a reason..=.=


BLOODY MONDAY WITH MY BUSINESS TEST=.=!!SHIT!!


As usual, I woke up at 7a.m, have my bath and yet today I was having something DIFFERENT!! Guess what?? I was going to wear my new contact lens!!^^ hehe..




PURPLE Colour Lens!!^^ hehe..


I purposely put on my make up so that I could take a lot of photos of mine to post on my blog because I WAS WEARING MY NEW CONTACT LENS TODAY!!!XD


During our Business Class today, we had our test. That test was all about Government in Australia and You.. Mr Lyon, please don't mind the comment that I am going to give below please?? Thanks..


THE TEST IS TOTALLY SUCKS!!! AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THE QUESTION ABOUT??!! IS THIS TEST RELATED TO WHAT WE CALL BUSINESS??!!


Okay, I am done with it.. Go ahead and scold me then...>.


























GO TO BUY MYSELF A DINNER!!!XD You guys must be fooled by me as everybody knows that I love to take photo!!^^ *wink*
Well, I went to Rose Graden and I bought my favourite"梅菜扣肉饭"( I apologize as I don't know what is it English name) and I went back home with Showdi and the first thing I did was, GO TO MENG YI'S ROOM!Hehe.. At first, I thought that she was going to Line 10 but she didn't. hehe.. Then, Meng Yi was too LAZY to go to buy her own dinner so I helped her to go to the Rose Garden and bought her the same dinner as I had.hehe.. I had my dinner in Meng Yi's room, once again^^


梅菜扣肉饭


Haha.. Started to enjoy it^^


Yummy~^^


Well, I had my drinks in my room as I was going to start doing my homework^^


Well, how's my make up skill today??^^ COMMENTS PLEASE!!^^





This was my outfit to school today and I did wear a scarf.. Where is it??>.<


Well, here we go^^


Well, looking CUTE and looking MATURE???^^


On the table..^^


Well, homework time^^
While I was working on my school work, I did something that even CRAZY person will do..^^Take a WILD guess guys!!^^


























Here, I want to tell you guys my answer: Going to toilet and PUU!!!^^ (*freeze*) I know^^ But I was too boring that I even took pictures before I did my "JOB"..XD


In front of the mirror in my hostel bathroom^^


I wanted to PUU!!!^^
Wao~~~ Finally, I finished my blog for these 5 days and I am sure that I am going to update it everyday since today as now is already 1.02a.m..T.T!! I am so tired and decided to go to bed now although I am still SKYPE-ING with Karina who is probably having her DREAM now there^^ Anyway, that's for today^^ 


GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!^^ Waiting for a brand new day!^^


XOXO
@Huai Huai@









No comments:

Post a Comment