Monday, September 7, 2009

(=.=)The Start of the Study Week(=.=)

Hughhh..It is Monday again and it is the most thing I ever hate in my life. Anyway, I really have forgotten about updating my blog. However, there is nothing special thing happens today and it is same as usual. Surprisingly, I am so glad that today is same as usual. THANKS GOD!!! I LOVE YOU!!
Well, I found out that Soo Jin is having a serious flu that her voice sound like a duck quacking during my 1st line class. She sounds quite weird but I still feeling sorry to her as I know that it is really difficult when I went through my flu last time. How about my Business Class? Same comment: DAMN BORING LIKE HELL! I still don't understand why it is a compulsory subject that we need to take. During my break time, I discussed the surprise farewell party for Soo Jin with Do Youn which made me feel like crying. Honestly, I am really not willing to let her transfer to another school where is quite far away from city. She is my best friend ever in Taylors College and also my best Korean Teacher. I just want to give her the best farewell party she never had in her life.
Well, I had a really strange feeling today as when I am trying to find SOMEBODY I know around the place where we always stay after we had our lunch by looking around. Finally, I found out that he was just sitting opposite me and working hard in his Maths. I suddenly crushed by his look when he is concentrating in his work. In my memory, the very first time I saw him, I felt that he is quite cute and charming when he smiled although his height is not so STANDARD among boys..XD He is a mix(Korean&Chinese) and he is able to communicate with me as i am still a beginner in Korean(^.^)I was really crazy about Korean boys and I felt like I fell in love with him..haha... But between me and him, there is no POSSIBLE.^^
During my last line, I had my Science mini test on DNA structure and actually it is not that difficult but I did something really stupid that I have messed up the protein name which I didn't remember now with the word "ECODOMINANT PROTEIN" which is totally WRONG!!! OMG~
After I put all my stuffs in my locker, I went back to hostel on my own but having a call from Aik on my way back..Haha..I am really happy for her as she told me that she found her an apartment for next year. Everything was usual until I made a decision of going out to take away the Nando's but we bought 2 sushi rolls and Crispy Cream for our dinner..XD 
When we were having our dinner, I went to Facebook to look around and I found out that the one who I tend to love with, had a bunch of new photos and it was quite obvious that he is having another new girlfriend again. Guess what? As usual, I just happy to see him having a new lover but I knew, deep in my heart, my heart is bleeding with the cuts all around it. However, between me and him there is also just IMPOSSIBLE, so the decision that I had make long time ago is, I decided to still loving him and watching him living happily all the time^^ I think that is the best thing that I can do for him.
Well, I think that's all for tonight as I need to be away to do my stretching exercise^^ So, I will still trying to update my blog everyday as a habit..^^
Good luck everybody!^^
我会加油,因为我知道我不想输!加油,加油,加油~~(^.~) 

No comments:

Post a Comment